GB's and SLappers: Dallas at Vagiants

HDsportsfan

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Not sure how that helps. I mean, changing at this point in the season? Shows no confidence. If it's true (which I'm skeptical), Linehan is definitely toast.

The offense had a better flow, that’s for sure. And as I said in a different post, Quincy looked more comfortable today than he has in the past. 

GB. Dak.    Jarvin.   Beasley.   DL  and J Smith.   Awuzi 

HM.  Coaching I didn’t see some of the bad game management issues from Garret though if this game mattered at all the going for two was a nine head play. Good catch by the poster who mentioned more TE routes up the middle have not really seen that much 

clapper :  Heath this was how he used to play.  Tackling the rest of the secondary we gave up way too much points.  Maher it needs to stop now. It just might be a focus issue as the long kicks make him focus on driving the ball and the short kicks he doesn’t kick it with authority 

HM Cooper his fumble was costly but I saw effort on the field and we did win so. I give him a break. While he didn’t recover from his stumble properly breaking off his route that still was a bad pass by Dak 

Let’s just talk about how great jarwin looked. Not only numbers wise, but guy was running nice routes, showed some sneaky speed, fought hard for yards, and was making some nice ‘hands’ catches on the ball. 

He could be a huge bonus for this offense going forward. Especially if they continue to call more rollouts and bootlegs and get dak moving. 

6 minutes ago, project T.O said:

Let’s just talk about how great jarwin looked. Not only numbers wise, but guy was running nice routes, showed some sneaky speed, fought hard for yards, and was making some nice ‘hands’ catches on the ball. 

He could be a huge bonus for this offense going forward. Especially if they continue to call more rollouts and bootlegs and get dak moving. 

There it is

36 minutes ago, project T.O said:

I think he may also be invisible as evidenced by Sean chandlers reaction on his last td. 

Yea....that was not a good look. Business decision my a$$. We had a player do that a few years back. Can't remember who it was, but it infuriated me.

Archived