Bears vs Vikings GDT

Malfatron

Just now, Outpost31 said:

This is why I don't talk **** on other fan subforums or in person.  It looks like this.  Also, the NFL changes so quickly that you're susceptible to having to deal with it from others.  

Sorry Outpost, someone started a Bears Vs. Vikings game thread on your board, fair play to me.

4 minutes ago, Pool said:

How many years you got till the Kizer era officially begins? 2? 3? I've seen a lot of rumblings around here about Rodgers' health and his inability to play within the system. I'm not sure why you are so confident he will magically turn it around.

lol kizer isnt going to be in the league in 3 years

5 minutes ago, Pool said:

Who was it that was complaining about excuses? NM that was golfman. That game was never as close as the score. I never once thought the Packers would win and I am far far far from being a Bears homer. It just never felt close. Oh and didn't you only beat the Bears by one score at home being down Smith/Mack and a rookie HC? 

I really don't care who is making excuses. There were key factors that helped the Packers win in Green Bay, and just as many (if not more) reasons the Packers struggled at Soldier Field.  

Packers sucked this year. Didn't get many lucky breaks. Were stupid injured. Played way too inconsistently to compensate for any variance.

Bears played well. And they also ran pretty damn pure when it came to health and 'lucky breaks'. 

It's easy to have a one year burst of success, it's much harder to sustain it. Free agency, health, all those things could knock the Bears down next season. IF the Packers make the moves they need to pick it up, the division is going to be a fight.

And the Bears had better hope Fangio stays in town. I thought he was a huge reason Harbaugh's defenses had success, and he's certainly doing it again in Chicago.

10 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Yes, but we won the division and are in the playoffs and you will be sitting in your couch rooting against us.  :)

Best enjoy it while you can. You could be the latest NFC North team to be the victim of Nick "GOAT" Foles.

2 minutes ago, Striker said:

I really don't care who is making excuses. There were key factors that helped the Packers win in Green Bay, and just as many (if not more) reasons the Packers struggled at Soldier Field.  

Packers sucked this year. Didn't get many lucky breaks. Were stupid injured. Played way too inconsistently to compensate for any variance.

Bears played well. And they also ran pretty damn pure when it came to health and 'lucky breaks'. 

It's easy to have a one year burst of success, it's much harder to sustain it. Free agency, health, all those things could knock the Bears down next season. IF the Packers make the moves they need to pick it up, the division is going to be a fight.

And the Bears had better hope Fangio stays in town. I thought he was a huge reason Harbaugh's defenses had success, and he's certainly doing it again in Chicago.

Let's be perfectly clear here, the only reason the Packers have been semi successful over the past 20 years is because of Favre/Rodgers. And, Fangio leaving would only improve the Bears defense.

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

Best enjoy it while you can. You could be the latest NFC North team to be the victim of Nick "GOAT" Foles.

Could be but this isn't the same Eagles team as last year. Home game for the Bears and they're favored by 6. I like their chances.

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

Let's be perfectly clear here, the only reason the Packers have been semi successful over the past 20 years is because of Favre/Rodgers. And, Fangio leaving would only improve the Bears defense.

You're going to need to elaborate on this point. Do you believe Fangio is holding the defense back?

1 hour ago, dafreak said:

Let me brutally honest, the Bears will be the team to beat in the NFCN for years to come. The Packers are in rebuild mode with an aging, overpaid QB. The Vikings and the Lions, well, enough said.

Relax a little.

Great to see the Vikings go down in flames at home.  Lovely sight.  They are my #1 most hated team in the league.  Bears are pretty damn decent.  Think they will handle the Eagles without too much trouble.  Also believe they have a good shot at upsetting the Rams in the divisional round.  Think they will lose to NO in the NFC championship in a very close hard fought game.  KC vs NO with KC taking it all.

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Great to see the Vikings go down in flames at home.  Lovely sight.  They are my #1 most hated team in the league.  Bears are pretty damn decent.  Think they will handle the Eagles without too much trouble.  Also believe they have a good shot at upsetting the Rams in the divisional round.  Think they will lose to NO in the NFC championship in a very close hard fought game.  KC vs NO with KC taking it all.

I would be happy

6 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Relax a little.

I am very relaxed...

Archived