Bears vs Vikings GDT

Malfatron

19 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Fangio has been great, but he is replaceable...

But you just said the Bear’s defense would improve if he leaves!  You’d be damn lucky to find a replacement of that caliber!  But since you said it, I really do hope he leaves the Bears also. LOL.

3 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Some might say I am happy and relaxed......

You won't be unless the Bears take it all.  Heartbreak for 31 teams no way of getting around it.  You'll be plenty stressed when the bullets start flying.  Only joy I got from this season was watching the Vikings get crushed at home today.  It's been a miserable few years for the Pack.  We'll give the Bears a run for their money next year believe it. 

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

But you just said the Bear’s defense would improve if he leaves!  You’d be damn lucky to find a replacement of that caliber!  But since you said it, I really do hope he leaves the Bears also. LOL.

He i great, I just think too conservative. The "D' is great, it is bot going to be worse if he leaves,...IHe wont be coming your way regardless...

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

You won't be unless the Bears take it all.  Heartbreak for 31 teams no way of getting around it.  You'll be plenty stressed when the bullets start flying.  Only joy I got from this season was watching the Vikings get crushed at home today.  It's been a miserable few years for the Pack.  We'll give the Bears a run for their money next year believe it. 

Seriously? I was expecting an 8-8 season at best. You?

Just now, dafreak said:

He i great, I just think too conservative. The "D' is great, it is bot going to be worse if he leaves,...IHe wont be coming your way regardless...

You sound absolutely ingrateful and delusional that someone, anyone, can just step in and replace him.  And when did I say I wanted him in GB! I’d take him yes, but you don’t deserve him in Chicago if you’re that entitled.

5 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

You sound absolutely ingrateful and delusional that someone, anyone, can just step in and replace him.  And when did I say I wanted him in GB! I’d take him yes, but you don’t deserve him in Chicago if you’re that entitled.

Id prefer someone more aggressive, right or wrong. If I could wish someone on you it would be McDaniels, but I dont see your FO making that mistake...

1 hour ago, dafreak said:

You too bro, two SB's over the last twenty years with two HOF QB's is something to be proud of...

Uhhh, it kind of is? IDK about you but all I ask for as a fan of teams with literally zero influence on things is that they win just 1 title in my lifetime. Getting to see multiple titles is a bonus.

17 hours ago, Pool said:

I think almost every important player on the Bears is locked up for the next 3 to 4 years. Cap space isn't a problem nor is not having a first round pick this year. Having 2 second round picks next year is fine.

Don't the Bear's have the Patriot's second round in 2019? They don't pick up anything from the Raider's until 2020, is that correct? So no first, a very low second (almost third) round this year? Then no first in 2020? Is this correct? And Bear fans are saying draft capital given up for Mack isn't important? Just want to make sure I understand this...

10 minutes ago, GalenaPackFan said:

Don't the Bear's have the Patriot's second round in 2019? They don't pick up anything from the Raider's until 2020, is that correct? So no first, a very low second (almost third) round this year? Then no first in 2020? Is this correct? And Bear fans are saying draft capital given up for Mack isn't important? Just want to make sure I understand this...

No, the bears first pick this year will be their own in round 3.

Okay, I read the draft chart wrong.  So that is even worse: nothing until their 3rd this year, which will be somewhat lower because of a good finish this year. Nothing in 2020 until the Raiders 2nd rounder. The Bears are happy now, but will feel the pinch in 2-4 years. If they have to pay for FA to upgrade and/or patch, that will get expensive. Isn't that the upshot of the discussion in the thread concerning  the Jimmy Graham contract, that a team has to overpay for good FA's?

As a Packer fan this makes me happy.

4 hours ago, GalenaPackFan said:

Okay, I read the draft chart wrong.  So that is even worse: nothing until their 3rd this year, which will be somewhat lower because of a good finish this year. Nothing in 2020 until the Raiders 2nd rounder. The Bears are happy now, but will feel the pinch in 2-4 years. If they have to pay for FA to upgrade and/or patch, that will get expensive. Isn't that the upshot of the discussion in the thread concerning  the Jimmy Graham contract, that a team has to overpay for good FA's?

As a Packer fan this makes me happy.

Kahlil Mack is their first round pick this year. Then they will pick again in the 3rd. Next year we are probably looking at losing 5-10 draft spots dropping from our first to the Raiders second. Really not a big deal and certainly not as crippling as posters here are making it out to be.

Archived