Bears vs Vikings GDT

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Cpdaly23 said:

This is the dumbest thread on this site.  We’ve gone round and round for 28 pages with bears fans who seem to get their kicks spending more time on our board than their own.

Mod’s can’t lock this thread fast enough.

It was a respectful conversation between two fan bases but then one side got upset that the Khalil Mack trade wasn’t bad.

9 minutes ago, Pool said:

I think we won the last game? Let me go check the score. Childish is making claims and not backing them up. Oooooh head to head record blah blah blah. Past is the past. You got lucky with 2 HOF QB's (and not much to show for it tbh). But carry on with your childish little rants. Keep screaming into the wind how the Bears are bad. It'd be funny if it wasn't just so sad.

How many Lombardi's do those two QB's have vs. your entire history? I'll wait because I can name a whole lot of HOF QB's who have no Lombardi's. 

You're not very good that this are you?

4 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Passing on the league MVP and the other better QB Watson at #3, in addition to giving up what they did to move one spot.

not too complicated 

It is for Bears fan! Kind of slow on the uptake! 

5 minutes ago, Golfman said:

They get to chirp once a decade and it's kind of amusing! 

Packers are setting up to be bad again, for a long time. Your supposed GOAT of a QB can only be successful with all pro WR's. He whines about his young WR's and is becoming very injury prone. You just lost two years of your aging QB's career and dont even have a playoff appearance to show for it. Without him (and perhaps even with him) the Packers are a middle of the league team, at best. And the topper, just wait until you dont get the coach you want.

2 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Packers are setting up to be bad again, for a long time. Your supposed GOAT of a QB can only be successful with all pro WR's. He whines about his young WR's and is becoming very injury prone. You just lost two years of your aging QB's career and dont even have a playoff appearance to show for it. Without him (and perhaps even with him) the Packers are a middle of the league team, at best. And the topper, just wait until you dont get the coach you want.

Do you realize how irrelevant you are? Seriously, you have no clue what you are talking about and yet you continue to talk. There is a saying you should think long and hard about because it suits you. 

"It is better to let them think of you a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!" 

Just now, Golfman said:

Do you realize how irrelevant you are? Seriously, you have no clue what you are talking about and yet you continue to talk. There is a saying you should think long and hard about because it suits you. 

"It is better to let them think of you a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!" 

Truth hurts fanboy, the run is over. I think many of you know it, just afraid to admit it.

Just now, ReadyToThump said:

You sound like a 14 year old boy going through puberty issues. Please go do that somewhere else.

What points do you specifically disagree with? That Rodgers is becoming more injury prone? That he whines about his rookie WR's? That the Packers are a middle of the road team without him? That you haven't seen the playoffs over the past two years? Or, that you will be disappointed with your new head coach?

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

What points do you specifically disagree with? That Rodgers is becoming more injury prone? That he whines about his rookie WR's? That the Packers are a middle of the road team without him? That you haven't seen the playoffs over the past two years? Or, that you will be disappointed with your new head coach?

Furthermore, you have a coaching staff that just played him in a meaningless game that sent him to the hospital with a concussion. At what point do you think he says his future health isnt worth the risk? He has already alluded to the fact that his days are numbered and that he is getting older.

3 minutes ago, dafreak said:

alluded to the fact that his days are numbered

lol 

A. Did you ******* quote yourself

B. lol he said hiis days are numbered? Or he said he wants to play until he's 40, because I'm pretty sure he said the second one

9 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

You sound like a 14 year old boy going through puberty issues. Please go do that somewhere else.

He's def like 14...I've been saying it all season lol

He posts more in here than the CHI forum

Archived