Erm, Chargers @ Broncos

paul-mac

Bolles with the body slam on Bosa.  Bolles can’t control his emotions there.  He was upset from the previous call and did that.  He could’ve gotten called on that potential fumble as well.  He needs pulled and calmed down he’s just playing out of control now.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He’s played great. The last couple of weeks. Not surprised though when something meets your narrative for even a second you hop all over with the negativity. 

I never said he hasn’t played well the last few weeks. He has. But he lets one mistake turn into another one. He’s a meathead. He’s improved as a LT no question. 

2 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I never said he hasn’t played well the last few weeks. He has. But he lets one mistake turn into another one. He’s a meathead. He’s improved as a LT no question. 

How come we don’t hear that perspective from you? Why is it the negative you always want to focus on? Unless I’m missing the other posts. You didn’t like the pick from the beginning and I didn’t either. But there is a theme with your posts.

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'd be just as happy to see Bolles gone this year as I would Joseph and Keenum.

Bolles just needs to stop being a meathead. As a LT he has improved markedly but as was said earlier he can’t let mistakes compound one another and make a bad situation worse. He’s like a relief pitcher who lets one bad pitch that gets hit over the fence turn into a six-run inning. 

Archived