Important Vote! - Read me

Texas_OutLaw7

Choose a Champion  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who are we riding into the Playoffs

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Voted for Canada. Sealed the division for America's Team and benefits from a great healthcare system.

Well thats false. People die waiting in line for a DR in Canada. They litterally sell their houses to come use our doctors. 

Now, I’ve got to be a little less diplomatic... there’s no way in hell anybody but Matts is doing the GDT for the playoffs.  When Matts took over we were losers, laughing stocks, everybody’s getting fired, and he single-handedly brought to the playoffs.  Matts did all of the heavy lifting.  The Canadian drifted off Matts’ momentum.  

We cant trust the Canadian at this critical point... not for beating 2 horrible teams.  Matts carries through eagles, saints and redskins (all games with playoff implications).

15 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Now, I’ve got to be a little less diplomatic... there’s no way in hell anybody but Matts is doing the GDT for the playoffs.  When Matts took over we were losers, laughing stocks, everybody’s getting fired, and he single-handedly brought to the playoffs.  Matts did all of the heavy lifting.  The Canadian drifted off Matts’ momentum.  

We cant trust the Canadian at this critical point... not for beating 2 horrible teams.  Matts carries through eagles, saints and redskins (all games with playoff implications).

those are some good points.... You sound like a lawyer .. 

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

We have all been clamoring for a QB whisperer. Under Canadalovesdalla' Dak had his best game as a pro.

We put up 13 points against the Saints and beating Colt McCoys Redskins shouldn't be an achievement. Matts had a great defense but his offense struggled and it was epitomized by a shutout loss against a playoff team.

Rumor is we have made a change on offense with JG having a bigger say in game plan, and SL a smaller one.

So Canada has helped Dak and SL, our two biggest problems, all while going 3-0. What more do you want? 

Archived