With the 10th pick the Denver Broncos select?

Wolzen

On 1/5/2019 at 5:39 PM, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Vince Young

Cam Newton

Sam Bradford

RG3

Dak Prescott

those are the last 5 QBs to win ROY.  Turns out an impressive rookie performance does not translate to how good a QB will actually be.

RG3 and VY couldn't throw, Bradford's rookie year was pretty unremarkable, Dak had an all-time running game to lean on and Cam has had a very good career. As a pure passer, none of these guys are close to Baker. 

11 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

RG3 and VY couldn't throw, Bradford's rookie year was pretty unremarkable, Dak had an all-time running game to lean on and Cam has had a very good career. As a pure passer, none of these guys are close to Baker. 

Vince should have gotten to stick around the NFL a lot longer than he did but I think there were some work ethic issues there. I think RG3 was gonna be great if that playoff game on a bum knee didn’t ruin his career. Agreed though. 

7 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Vince should have gotten to stick around the NFL a lot longer than he did but I think there were some work ethic issues there. I think RG3 was gonna be great if that playoff game on a bum knee didn’t ruin his career. Agreed though. 

VY might have come into the league 5 years too early. And Fisher's OCs were sooooo bad. 

The question is whether or not RG3 could have ever become a pocket passer, because the upright running style was a ticking time bomb. Pretty crazy that Washington would sell the farm for a QB the coach adamantly didn't want. What a franchise.

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

VY might have come into the league 5 years too early. And Fisher's OCs were sooooo bad. 

The question is whether or not RG3 could have ever become a pocket passer, because the upright running style was a ticking time bomb. Pretty crazy that Washington would sell the farm for a QB the coach adamantly didn't want. What a franchise.

Yeah I mean I think VY had a winning record and pretty good stats so it’s kinda crazy that he didn’t stick around but I think he’s an ***. Yeah the Redskins man....insanely incompetent organization. I remember watching that playoff game like yoooo this dude is so hurt and they were still running RPO 

34 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ve watched Gardner some. I am going back to scout him more intensely. I like him but that offense is very timing oriented with a lot of quick routes. 

I thought he meant Luke Faulk for a second they churned another one out? 

Given that he couldn't do anything to stick around Tennessee especially over Gabbert I think that O is all system.

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

I thought he meant Luke Faulk for a second they churned another one out? 

Given that he couldn't do anything to stick around Tennessee especially over Gabbert I think that O is all system.

Yes and when I say I like him. I like him as a late round flier. 

5 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

You may very well end up being right. Honestly I’ve watched 3 games all season (Broncos browns being one of them) so I’m not really in a position to speak concerning bakers play this season. My point was simply that his winning of ROY does not mean that he will be great. It usually goes to a QB on a ****e team who made them look almost average and made enough “wow” plays that people were willing to look past his deficiencies. Time will tell with Baker.

Archived