BDL 2018 BizzBowl: #7 Hawaii Nightmarchers vs #3 Rome Eternals

Whicker

Hawaii Nightmarchers vs Rome Eternals  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hawaii Nightmarchers
    • Rome Eternals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/02/2019 at 05:00 PM

28 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Brees and Kamara aren't listed as having injuries.  So I don't think you can really say that they are getting the same treatment as those two guys.  It might be something similar but not the same.

Both Smith and Ryan are listed as having injuries, all I'm saying is that it's hard to overlook that both of them are listed as having injuries and whether they sat out as a precaution or if they were legitimately hurt that it should be noted at the very least.  I'm sure that many players listed as questionable or limited in practice end up sitting out to prevent a more threatening injury, sure this happens all season long.  

If the player was inactive because its week 17 and they want to give their players a rest I can understand that, but if they are on the injury list and don't play to allow them time to get healthy, then it should be looked at as if they are hurt and didn't play.   

Then vote Hawaii. I'm done arguing with you.  Spent the majority of the evening on this.  You've got your mind already made up 

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If we are going to call AB out we have to call Tyron and Ram out

"We" don't have to do anything other than make our own minds up.  This isn't a legislated situation.  There is no right or wrong here, just interpretation.

If ya'll can't see the difference between resting guys in COMPLETELY MEANINGLESS games Irl to guys not playing in MUST WIN games I can't help you. 

Decide for yourselves on Brown but know this is the same steelers where multiple reports on bell signing from unnamed sources happened a bunch this year too, weren't true.  I say wait a day and see if literally anyone puts a name on it 

Sorry man, just can't overlook that both your tackles are listed as injured and didn't play.  If there wasn't any injuries listed I'd be fine with them not starting but a big reason why they didn't start this week was to prevent a more serious injury or to allow them to get healthy for the next big game.  I just can't overlook it.  

I also think that the Hawaii defense especially in the sack department would be effective against a banged up group at tackle, even if they had started. 

Defense wins championships, and I just don't think that Rome's defensive line is threatening enough to prevent Barkley or Wilson from having their way with them, even with stacking the box.  Davenport doesn't do much for me and while Pennel is playing decent football, he's a backup with a listed 7 starts.  

I think Hawaii's offensive line gives Wilson the time he needs to find the open receiver, while Barkley keeping things to the outside, finds success even if it's just clearing out the middle for Ben and the other receivers to move the chains.

I don't think Brees is given the time in the pocket to be effective enough to win this by himself.

Taking Hawaii 24-10

Brown didnt suit up because he couldnt suit up.

Smith picked up the neck injury and didnt practice all week. He would be out.

Ram was fine after last week only missing two snaps and he even said he was fine three days later. He was rested.

Brown and Smith out. Ram in.

Archived