With the 12th pick in the 2019 NFL draft............

Golfman

The Green Bay Packers select................................ somebody good! 

Now that we're locked in anybody have any insights they'd like to share? Predictions?

Me, I'm hoping one of the top defenders falls and I don't care what position OTHER than inside linebacker and NT. 

12 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

we lose that meaningless game against the jets and we're picking 8th instead of 12th. frustrating. 

I'm not getting too worked up over 4 spots.  All things considered, I think I'd rather have that experience of the young WR's finally clicking with Rodgers.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'm not getting too worked up over 4 spots.  All things considered, I think I'd rather have that experience of the young WR's finally clicking with Rodgers.

Agreed.
Plus we have the capital go get inside 10 if there's a player there we really have to have.

20 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

What’s the thought on a speedy quick receiver Tyreek Hilk style to compliment Adams? Like the Ohio State kid?

That's Parris Campbell who I mentioned elsewhere is exactly what this offense needs. Currently projected as a 2nd rounder, not someone you'd need to take at 12. If he really blows up at the combine, you might need to use the Saints pick on him and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Trade Down and multiply picks.   Trade down again and again and again.  Turn 8-9 picks into 15.   GB doesn't need premadonnas - they need heart and depth.   CHURN!   (Ron Wolf always said you have a better chance of hitting on 5-6 out of twelve than 5-6 out of 7)   Find kids with HEART.   

1 minute ago, Starchisaga said:

Trade Down and multiply picks.   Trade down again and again and again.  Turn 8-9 picks into 15.   GB doesn't need premadonnas - they need heart and depth.   CHURN!   (Ron Wolf always said you have a better chance of hitting on 5-6 out of twelve than 5-6 out of 7)   Find kids with HEART.   

We already have 10 picks.  We don’t need more than that.

Archived