With the 12th pick in the 2019 NFL draft............

Golfman

2 minutes ago, Cpdaly23 said:

We already have 10 picks.  We don’t need more than that.

Really depends on whose off the board. If the top defensive players are gone, you could trade down a few spots and get a like guy at say 15. Not advocating for it until we see how the draft falls. Love it if Josh Allen were there, but that seems like it won't happen. He's probably going in the 5-7 range and could go higher than that. I could see someone liking him more than Bosa honestly. 

Just now, Golfman said:

Really depends on whose off the board. If the top defensive players are gone, you could trade down a few spots and get a like guy at say 15. Not advocating for it until we see how the draft falls. Love it if Josh Allen were there, but that seems like it won't happen. He's probably going in the 5-7 range and could go higher than that. I could see someone liking him more than Bosa honestly. 

Sure, but the suggestion was just to trade down to trade down and acquire more picks.  

If Josh Allen is sitting at 12, you don’t trade down because “we need depth and heart”... this season it was clear that we need difference makers.  We have maybe three of them right now.

2 minutes ago, Starchisaga said:

Trade Down and multiply picks.   Trade down again and again and again.  Turn 8-9 picks into 15.   GB doesn't need premadonnas - they need heart and depth.   CHURN!   (Ron Wolf always said you have a better chance of hitting on 5-6 out of twelve than 5-6 out of 7)   Find kids with HEART.   

No trade downs unless it just a spot or two.  We need quality players not quantity players.   There will be decent players available in those draft slots.   Combine those high quality picks with 3-4 free agents life at Lambeau can be good again.   

It will be interesting there are three teams ahead of us that need QBs and it is a very bad year for drafting a QB. If you're Tampa can you go into next year paying Jameis Winston 20 million dollars? Then you have the Giants and Jags both in need of a QB, one may not want to admit it again however. 

I see one or more of them forcing themselves to fall in love with a QB and over drafting the guy. 

2 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

Hope one of the top edge players fall.   Don't know if there is a safety or OT worth the 12th pick.  

The kid from Alabama, but I do not want a player from Alabama in the first round. They tend to under-perform in the NFL IMO. Greg Little will probably be the top rated OT, but he's got warts (work ethic) concerns. 

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

I may be in the minority here but I would not mind Greedy Williams one bit if he fell to #12

I'm with you assuming we address EDGE in free agency. You can never have enough talented CB's. Look at what we had on the field today again. 

5 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I'm with you assuming we address EDGE in free agency. You can never have enough talented CB's. Look at what we had on the field today again. 

I'm saying this under the premises the Packers land an edge in Free Agency whether it's Lawrence or Flowers. Honestly, my dream scenario is:

Sign 1 of the 2 Edge above

Sign Tyrann Mathieu

Draft Greedy Williams

Draft Nasir Adderley 

Draft Speedy WR 

Draft TE Replacement for Graham

Draft OL

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

Just letting you all know, even if New Orleans wins it all, we can pair the two firsts up for the value of the 4th overall pick.

Gotta have a dance partner. I'm not sure I'd be for that either. We need several talented players, not one but I guess it depends on free agency. 

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Gotta have a dance partner. I'm not sure I'd be for that either. We need several talented players, not one but I guess it depends on free agency. 

Gruden has the 4th pick and apparently wants to destroy the Oakland Raiders.

Archived