Baker Beats Payton and Wilson's Rookie TD Record!!!

buckeyesNut0623

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not going to crap on Jackson as he’s a rookie and all of 21, but unless he significantly improves his ability to throw from the pocket, his days are numbered.

Cam is literally the only dude who’s held up to the punishment of NFL defenses, and he’s 3 inches taller and 30lbs heavier.

I see why ravens fans are excited, but if they can see this....

But he can’t. See his accuracy issues in college. They’ve transferred. I harped on it predraft that he’s not an accurate qb. And I’m not sad, let them bask in the faux glory that is Lamar Jackson. We coming for you afcN. 

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

But he can’t. See his accuracy issues in college. They’ve transferred. I harped on it predraft that he’s not an accurate qb. And I’m not sad, let them bask in the faux glory that is Lamar Jackson. We coming for you afcN. 

I don’t disagree.

I won’t count him out yet just like I wouldn’t count out any 21 year old QB, but he’s not the guy I’d lay my money down on.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t disagree.

I won’t count him out yet just like I wouldn’t count out any 21 year old QB, but he’s not the guy I’d lay my money down on.

Oh I definitely won’t either. He deserves his time to improve. He’s young and just maybe their coaches can find the flaw. He actually impressed me more than I thought he would. 

But did you see some of his throws?  Hot danged if our guys couldn’t even intercept them they were so bad. I think they’re playing the chargers?  My prediction is that d coordinator will figure it out and contain him unlike Williams. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Oh I definitely won’t either. He deserves his time to improve. He’s young and just maybe their coaches can find the flaw. He actually impressed me more than I thought he would. 

But did you see some of his throws?  Hot danged if our guys couldn’t even intercept them they were so bad. I think they’re playing the chargers?  My prediction is that d coordinator will figure it out and contain him unlike Williams. 

Even if they don’t figure him out, they force him to win with his arm.

Simple gameplan at this point tbh.  

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Even if they don’t figure him out, they force him to win with his arm.

Simple gameplan at this point tbh.  

Eventually d coordinator will. I was actually very impressed with their play calling. But it’s like a gimmicky offense, they get figured out. 

Hopefully they stick with him for a few years and we can get two wins a year from them 😎

11 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

It will be the 2nd time for the Chargers facing him. They should be a lot more prepared for it

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Eventually d coordinator will. I was actually very impressed with their play calling. But it’s like a gimmicky offense, they get figured out. 

Hopefully they stick with him for a few years and we can get two wins a year from them 😎

The browns made the proper adjustment and held them to 6points. Just can’t dig a hole early vs a running attack like that

Archived