Todd Bowles Fired

Bobby816

11 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

If this isn’t sarcasm let this be your last post bro lol

Wow... Jets are idiotic for firing him. >:(

lol.  Anyway,  Think Jets will wait until the Championship week to check out coordinators (John Harbaugh included as if Ravens' playoff run ends sooner) or coaches or make a quick hire on available veteran HC as I believe Jets are set to interview Jim Caldwell, a member of minority, for tomorrow.

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

I wish him the best. 

Because Macc will be heavy in the coaching search, I doubt he hires someone that wants any type of control.

I'm putting my money on Pete Carmichael so we can sell the idea of a high scoring offense coming. 

Hiring the right HC may save Macc's job.  Christopher seems to have good gist of football operation.

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Hiring the right HC may save Macc's job.  Christopher seems to have good gist of football operation.

But if someone like John Harbaugh wants control, would Macc be comfortable with giving it up and possibly ending up like the Raiders GM situation after Gruden? 

6 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

But if someone like John Harbaugh wants control, would Macc be comfortable with giving it up and possibly ending up like the Raiders GM situation after Gruden? 

That is an interesting question.  Macc is a scout at heart, remember.  I guess the big issue in the building was conflict between Macc and Bowles on vision.  If Macc has heavy input into the coach, in theory, they could agree any type of "power structure".  Ultimately, for the good of the organization we need a HC, GM and entire organization need to be on the same page.

6 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I don't know but we know that it is all on Christopher for the final decision.  Christopher could change his mind and make an overruling hire. Who knows.

Archived