Todd Bowles Fired

Bobby816

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Love how Jamal pretty much is calling out Macc to get talent and the talent what Macc has been bringing in is Busch League pretty much.

Macc hasn’t been held accountable by the organization, media, team or fans. 

He will continue to botch this team building process.

4 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

That is so true, Macc's drafting is why we have no depth on our roster. After his first round picks, his drafting has been atrocious. He gets no credit for his first round picks, when you pick in the top 20 for years like Macc has a monkey could pick the same players Macc, took. Yesterday was a perfect example. we got  three lousy points, and Brady and the Pats toyed with us for four quarters. Macc is just as guilty as Bowles, both should have been fired. New England completely shut down Robby Anderson, & Herndon, and McGuire is a third down player not a full time running back. We need  a Bill Parcells type person to run this whole operation. The last thing I want is Chris Johnson making the final decision on a head coach. Like I said before it is guys like Chris Johnson, why there should be a 100% INHERITANCE TAX.

6 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I agree. I don’t understand why the fans would put up a billboard to get rid of Idzik but not for Mac. Maybe because there was more love for Rex than there ever has been for Bowles.  Rex is a big personality that often let his feeling speak while Bowles seems more introverted and only gives the standard coach responses.

Side note,  I’m in the minority (maybe just me lol) but I think Idzik was given a bum rap. Although many of the players he drafted were bad, he was stuck with satisfying Rex in the first round by bringing in defensive players but he also drafted 4 offensive linemen, a receiving TE, and 3 WRs. He  also brought in a FA CB,  that turned into a bust, Ivory and  Decker.  Don’t forget, he didn’t have a scouting background and was depending on Terry Bradway’s scouts.( Bradway was a terrible GM imo and should have been kicked out of the organization when he was removed as GM. ) Idzik was also forced by Johnson to get rid of our best player causing our defense to suffer. Our passing defense went from2nd in 2012 to 22nd in 2013. If Revis was with us in 2013 instead of Milliner, our 8-8 record might have been a playoff worthy  10-6. In other word Idzik was set up to fail. Mac had the luxury of, not only a scouting background but being able to set up his own scouting team. 

Archived