GDT 2018: Wilcard Weekend - LA Chargers vs Baltimore Ravens - Sunday 1:05PM

drd23

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

I’m good with this. Lamar Jackson has enough issues with the super cold to this point. I’d rather he get used to it.

The field should be dry as well. So I like it. This is perfect weather for the inconsistent hands of a Michael Crabtree and John Brown. Those guys aren’t cold acclimated either.

Can anyone explain to me why why are just not putting Tim Williams on IR? I legit thought his absence from game day was injury related, but it seems like he’s been practising for a few weeks now. 

46 minutes ago, Rein said:

Can anyone explain to me why why are just not putting Tim Williams on IR? I legit thought his absence from game day was injury related, but it seems like he’s been practising for a few weeks now. 

John said Tim was healthy weeks ago. He obviously did something to annoy Harbaugh. 

47 minutes ago, Rein said:

Probably waiting to unleash him in the Super Bowl. 😆 

On another note , that wind is kicking out there. Going to be difficult for field goals.

Archived