drd23

GDT 2018: Wilcard Weekend - LA Chargers vs Baltimore Ravens - Sunday 1:05PM

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

I’m good with this. Lamar Jackson has enough issues with the super cold to this point. I’d rather he get used to it.

The field should be dry as well. So I like it. This is perfect weather for the inconsistent hands of a Michael Crabtree and John Brown. Those guys aren’t cold acclimated either.

Doesn't look like Tavon is going to play. Not ideal.

Can anyone explain to me why why are just not putting Tim Williams on IR? I legit thought his absence from game day was injury related, but it seems like he’s been practising for a few weeks now. 

Just now, Rein said:

Can anyone explain to me why why are just not putting Tim Williams on IR? I legit thought his absence from game day was injury related, but it seems like he’s been practising for a few weeks now. 

No idea.

46 minutes ago, Rein said:

John said Tim was healthy weeks ago. He obviously did something to annoy Harbaugh. 

47 minutes ago, Rein said:

Probably waiting to unleash him in the Super Bowl. 😆 

On another note , that wind is kicking out there. Going to be difficult for field goals.

Lamar throwing a good pass outside the numbers.  That's a decent sign 

Lamar should've completed that pass, too lol for a running QB he's surprisingly bad at throwing while on the run.

Got his fumble out of the way and we recovered.