GDT 2018: Wilcard Weekend - LA Chargers vs Baltimore Ravens - Sunday 1:05PM

drd23

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

We’re not going to win this game. This is over. The defense did all they could. Jackson has not thrown well in windy conditions so far, but what’s worse is MM has ZERO faith in even LETTING him throw it. And we can’t run it.

MM is just annoying, he’s babying Jackson as much as Cam Cameron babied Flacco back in the day. They’re basically the same playcaller. Just Jackson is more mobile.

I need to see what we do for halftime adjustments before I say this game is over. It'll be obvious after our 2nd possession after halftime whether or not we made any meanginful adjustments or not.

Don't be shocked if the second half becomes a "Savior or Fall Guy" game for Flacco. It would put a potential tough loss on Joe instead of Lamar and spare the Rookie some unneeded criticism early in his career. Joe get's to play for us one last time and LJ8 gets to gear up for next year.

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Oh wow you’re back?! Where were you when you didn’t have anything to complain about in regards to Jackson? You’re like the most obvious troll.

how am i a troll? how can you wathc that first half and say, yea that was some good offensive football right there baby

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

Don't be shocked if the second half becomes a "Savior or Fall Guy" game for Flacco. It would put a potential tough loss on Joe instead of Lamar and spare the Rookie some unneeded criticism early in his career. Joe get's to play for us one last time and LJ8 gets to gear up for next year.

How would benching Lamar be sparing him from criticism? That would only exacerbate it.

Archived