Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

Eh not exactly someone who will do much here. I think he’s well past his prime and doesn’t have anything left. It is nice that they’re looking into it though. Can’t go into next year with this current group right now as our only receivers.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

45 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

My love affair with Nelson is still strong after all these years. I thought he was going to be the best WR in his draft class. Desean Jackson gives him a run for that title, but I still love Nelson.

Right price, cool.  I think we are looking for someone to grab the outside spot opposite of Davis. Humphries manning the slot. 
Taylor an Sharpe are proving to be rotational guys. Sharpe likely won't be resigned after this year.

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

I’m all for what ever pushes Taylor down the depth chart so maybe it lights a fire under his butt.

Maybe Taylor will be more productive with less opportunities if the Titans go out and add a legitimate WR at some point before camp in July

53 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I’m all for what ever pushes Taylor down the depth chart so maybe it lights a fire under his butt.

Maybe Taylor will be more productive with less opportunities if the Titans go out and add a legitimate WR at some point before camp in July

I still can't believe they picked him over Godwin.

31 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I lol’d at the biggest acquisition being a 37 yr old guy who played sparingly last season. PFF always bringing the lols

I feel like “played sparingly” really downplays his role. He played in half the snaps, which is really all you want out of a veteran situational pass rusher that you’re looking to keep fresh.

Admittedly, there’s no argument that he’s a more important signing than Saffold, but given the state of the roster, it’s tough to downplay how badly we needed an effective edge rusher, even if he’s not a three down player.