Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

Unfortunately I feel that we are stuck with Marcus. I know it would be a polarizing signing, but go after Kaepernick. If Marcus goes down, turn the offense into what the Ravens have done with being a 60-40 run team. 

Another option I would love to consider would be a guy like Teddy Bridgewater. Bring him in on a 2 year prove it deal to be the starter kind of like Denver did with Keenum. If he sucks after year one, we likely have a top pick in the draft and can get a 2020 prospect to be the face going forward.

I don’t trust the Titans to develop WRs so I’m really hoping the Titans can go out and add some veterans. I’m not looking for a guy to be a number 1 but we need guys who know how to line up know how to run routes who can catch balls unlike Taylor where he literally dropped any tough catch this year 

In no particular order I’m looking at the Titans to go after Tate Hogan Beasley Kearse Cobb Moncrief and John Brown from the Ravens 

5 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don’t trust the Titans to develop WRs so I’m really hoping the Titans can go out and add some veterans. I’m not looking for a guy to be a number 1 but we need guys who know how to line up know how to run routes who can catch balls unlike Taylor where he literally dropped any tough catch this year 

In no particular order I’m looking at the Titans to go after Tate Hogan Beasley Kearse Cobb Moncrief and John Brown from the Ravens 

My WR list:

Devin Funchess
Randall Cobb
Tyrell Williams
Adam Humphries

• Like 2

Titans need to prioritize defensive line and offensive line this offseason. Also need to add more at OLB as Orakpo is done and Morgan is pretty much done too. Need to draft a QB mid round I feel as well to push Mariota and possibly be an option. Heck someone who can come in and not stink would be awesome. I would also sign a veteran WR to add that veteran presence to the WR group but I honestly really enjoyed what I saw from Davis and Taylor who I think could be a very solid 1 2.

Titans need to do whatever they have to load up to beat the Colts. They cannot afford to keep losing to the Luck led Colts over and over again or else kiss the division goodbye. Also need to load up to slow down Watson.

Scary thing is Jacksonville may have a real QB next season so this division is going to be very tough to win.

Edited by Titan89

1 minute ago, Titan89 said:

Titans need to prioritize defensive line and offensive line this offseason. Also need to add more at OLB as Orakpo is done and Morgan is pretty much done too.

Titans need to do whatever they have to load up to beat the Colts. They cannot afford to keep losing to the Luck led Colts over and over again or else kiss the division goodbye. Also need to load up to slow down Watson.

Scary thing is Jacksonville may have a real QB next season so this division is going to be very tough to win.

Only team I'm scared of is the Colts.
They have the coach and QB combo to fear. 

Jags will bring back their coach and I don't care what BOB and Watson's record is, I don't think they are a consistent threat. Threat yeah, but not a consistent threat. 
If we can get our personnel right on offense and add a pass rusher either in the middle on edge, our defense could go from good to great.