Christian Wilkins DE/DT

Montez Sweat OLB

Zach Allen OLB/DE

Josh Allen OLB

6 hours ago, Mariota615TN said:

I have him worth between 8-10 mill anything after that ✌🏽

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

It’s funny that NFL Free Agency hasn’t started and Hunt already found a new team and baseball training camps open tomorrow and Harper Machado and Kimbrel some of baseball biggest remaining Free Agents are still available 😂

Was just hearing a radio show talk bout that this morning. Was it Golic and Wingo? I think it was.
It is one reason baseball is behind when it comes to off-season interest and promotion. 

NBA is the best at trades and free agency if you ask me. Their off-season is the most exciting.
NFL has the best Draft.
Baseball has....I dunno. I'm not big into baseball. I guess it has the best pre-season?  They have the best salaries/union. 

4 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

NFL and NBA are by far the top 2 leagues in the US both leagues are usually talked about all year round now. 

Baseball has a ton of issues between pace of play same teams routinely making the playoffs and now the offseason is a complete dud

Is the NBA that solid. I honestly dont care about it and can go months without even hearing about it. And that's with DP Show keeping me company on my way in to work (Rich Eisen is very football centric at lunch). 

Wasn't the NBA lockout a few years ago unsuccessful cause no one cared about it? 

I don't know, just never was able to get into the NBA since The Kings/Lakers rivalry. I was a Bulls fan growing up so maybe then sucking for so long has kept me away... Although the Titans and Phillies haven't kept me away, no matter how much they suck. 

But baseball is still very high on my list... My favorite sport to go see live (after hockey, which oddly I don't follow much, but it's freaking awesome live). 

17 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Is the NBA that solid. I honestly dont care about it and can go months without even hearing about it. And that's with DP Show keeping me company on my way in to work (Rich Eisen is very football centric at lunch). 

Wasn't the NBA lockout a few years ago unsuccessful cause no one cared about it? 

I don't know, just never was able to get into the NBA since The Kings/Lakers rivalry. I was a Bulls fan growing up so maybe then sucking for so long has kept me away... Although the Titans and Phillies haven't kept me away, no matter how much they suck. 

But baseball is still very high on my list... My favorite sport to go see live (after hockey, which oddly I don't follow much, but it's freaking awesome live). 

I feel like NBA talk is all offseason long because lately you have had big named Free Agents trying to build super teams. 

Also literally weeks after the draft the rookies have summer league games 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I feel like NBA talk is all offseason long because lately you have had big named Free Agents trying to build super teams. 

Also literally weeks after the draft the rookies have summer league games 

Many sports analysts believe the NBA will eventually surpass the NFL as America's most popular sports league. I mean, I get the NFL's concussion issue is a huge issue for the long term health of the sport, but it's just hard for me to buy in to the NBA ever reaching the same kind of popularity the NFL has amassed, mainly because 23 of the 30 franchises are essentially afterthoughts and de facto farm teams for the "Big Market" teams.

I mean, I guess if you're a super basketball junkie it's easy to get into, but I'm not, and I've never been the type of sports fan who follows players instead of teams, which it seems like one would pretty much have to be if they were a fan in a small market other than San Antonio.   

2 minutes ago, ShupacTakur said:

Many sports analysts believe the NBA will eventually surpass the NFL as America's most popular sports league. I mean, I get the NFL's concussion issue is a huge issue for the long term health of the sport, but it's just hard for me to buy in to the NBA ever reaching the same kind of popularity the NFL has amassed, mainly because 23 of the 30 franchises are essentially afterthoughts and de facto farm teams for the "Big Market" teams.

I mean, I guess if you're a super basketball junkie it's easy to get into, but I'm not, and I've never been the type of sports fan who follows players instead of teams, which it seems like one would pretty much have to be if they were a fan in a small market other than San Antonio.   

Ya I’m not even a basketball junkie but I live in Boston and even when we have had bad teams we have talked basketball in June July Aug an then camps open in Sept so we have always had something to talk about.

The truth is if your team doesn’t have a superstar then it’s going to suffer.

Milwaukee hasn’t been relevant for a few years now but Gianni’s is changing everything for that franchise