Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yep

:shrugs:

That whole locker room is a nightmare with all those personalities led by arguably the biggest ego in the NFL in Tomlin. I’m not saying give everything to get Brown. Vrabel and our vets are not allowing that.

Well it’s not happening either way. One of the first qualities Robinson said he was looking for out of players to bring in to the locker room was a team first mindset. Brown doesn’t have that.

7 minutes ago, SARGO127 said:

I don’t think Pitt will deal him. I also wouldn’t give a first considering his age and contract. I’d trade a 2nd.

I’d be stunned if they traded him. But I also like the idea of watching Ben see all of his weapons slip away in his final years.

41 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’d be stunned if they traded him. But I also like the idea of watching Ben see all of his weapons slip away in his final years.

If Ben slips away it'll be because of him just declining. Dude's dominated regardless of who lines up at WR, RB or OL. Brown, like every other WR that's come through Pittsburgh and done well(granted, Brown is on a different level than the likes of Sanders, Washington, Wallace, etc) is a hood ornament for that offense.

This tweet sums it up pretty well IMO:

Just now, TitanSS said:

Supposedly AB was benched for an altercation with Ben where he was clearly in the wrong according to a tweet.

Can you imagine a player yelling at Mariota on the sidelines?

lol if some WR yelled at and threw a ball at Mariota Lewan would probably wind up ripping their head off.

• Like 1