Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

11 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Love those PFF stats

PFF stats are good enough for practically every source of NFL information(NFL.com/Network, ESPN, CBS, Fox, NBC, etc) but not good enough for posters on footballsfuture I guess.

It's not their grades, it's just a stat, and an easily tracked stat at that, not even really something that requires judgement like say pressures given up by an OL or whether or not a pass was accurate or a INT was the QB or WRs fault etc.

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

What's the deal on Ziggy Ansah not signing anywhere yet? Had visits with the Saints and Bills to check out his shoulder. I wonder if those didn't go well, or they weren't able to come to terms on money?

Don't know if they are doing physicals, but that shoulder I think was messed up all last season. 

I certainly wouldn't mind them going after Jaime Collins.  With all these ex-Patriots on the staff, maybe we can get something out of him for cheap and get some more OLB depth.

Then take Wilkins, Samuel, and BPA guard and we're done.

Edited by Daniel

13 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

That was when he entered the league 

Buuuuut if it never got resolved, wouldn't he still be older?  o.O

Thanks for posting that, tt4life!  I still haven't heard whether that remaining cap figure takes into account our rookie class.  Don't we need to leave room to sign the rookies or could we theoretically sign someone for one year/$19M and then still be fine after the rookies are signed?