Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

I'm not subscribed to PK but our underneath passing attack has the potential to be wicked. Lewis and Humphries have already proven to be extremely effective and adding the potential of Brown in the mix... things are looking real nice. Add Marcus' security blanket Delanie back in to the equation as a whole and Davis, who is probably the most talented of the bunch, and we are going to have legitimate threats running all over the place. Really it's going to be up to Arthur Smith to put it all together and on Marcus to deliver because we know 4 out of the 5 names I mentioned are capable of producing.

Also just as a whole our offense has the chance to be special when you take in to consideration what Derrick did to close out the season. If Conklin regains form (and if he doesn't Kelly showed he can be rock solid) coupled with how good Lewan and Saffold are on the other side of the line our offense is going to go as far Mariota can take it. Literally every single position surrounding him except maybe RG is either solid, good, or great.

Edited by dtait93

Packers released DL Mike Daniels.

This is a stunning move as teams open training camp. Daniels turned 30 this offseason and was coming off a 2018 that saw him miss the final six games with a foot injury. But there had been no word he was in danger of losing his job. There was a report the Packers planned to scale back Daniels' snaps due to a better supporting cast, but he made the Pro Bowl in 2017 and was a major piece of this defense. The move saves Green Bay over $8.3 million in cap space, which was the likely driving force here. Daniels (6'/310) should have no problem finding a new team provided he's healthy.

Edited by Justin615$

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I'm not subscribed to PK but our underneath passing attack has the potential to be wicked. Lewis and Humphries have already proven to be extremely effective and adding the potential of Brown in the mix... things are looking real nice. Add Marcus' security blanket Delanie back in to the equation as a whole and Davis, who is probably the most talented of the bunch, and we are going to have legitimate threats running all over the place. Really it's going to be up to Arthur Smith to put it all together and on Marcus to deliver because we know 4 out of the 5 names I mentioned are capable of producing.

Also just as a whole our offense has the chance to be special when you take in to consideration what Derrick did to close out the season. If Conklin regains form (and if he doesn't Kelly showed he can be rock solid) coupled with how good Lewan and Saffold are on the other side of the line our offense is going to go as far Mariota can take it. Literally every single position surrounding him except maybe RG is either solid, good, or great.

it's all a great idea until we run Dion Lewis into an 8-man front on the first 3rd-and-1 we face this season

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

it's all a great idea until we run Dion Lewis into an 8-man front on the first 3rd-and-1 we face this season

Hopefully Arthur is smarter than LaFleur. Apparently he was more involved in the run game in December which is when Derrick took off.

so.....either byard's coming inside the top 45 players or he's been totally snubbed off the list. i can't imagine that the players didn't vote him in, he's really respected around the league, but i'm actually surprised if he made it this high.

8 hours ago, -Hope- said:

so.....either byard's coming inside the top 45 players or he's been totally snubbed off the list. i can't imagine that the players didn't vote him in, he's really respected around the league, but i'm actually surprised if he made it this high.

Byard about to be showed some respect. He’s going to be voted a top 40 player which is pretty insane to see a Titan in this range on the list 

1 hour ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Meant to have this in my other quote. I really liked him when he was coming out. I would definitely kick the tires on him  for sure. 

He reportedly showed up out of shape, there seems to be red flags with the guy I’m not sure he’s the type of guy the Titans would bring in.

Wilkerson and Nick Perry are still available I wish the Titans would take a chance on one of them instead 

11 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

He reportedly showed up out of shape, there seems to be red flags with the guy I’m not sure he’s the type of guy the Titans would bring in.

Wilkerson and Nick Perry are still available I wish the Titans would take a chance on one of them instead 

Wilkerson would be my top target for sure. 

• Like 1