Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

Glad to see they view Vaccaro as a priority. With the slim picking of OGs in FA makes sense to try and resign Spain. Hopefully they’re not looking for a vet that’s on his last leg. We tend to do that  a lot. Tate and Cobb are both from Tennessee so maybe we can land one of the 2. Then ofcourse there is Williams, Crowder, Crabtree, and Humphries.

was Robinson in Tampa when Humphries was picked up?

3 hours ago, Mariota615TN said:

I would definitely give up a 3rd or 4th for Ross. But still sign a Veteran WR as well. Not sure though if JROB would be interested in Ross, though. 

Feels pretty steep to me. I'd do a 5th

Edited by dtait93
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Even a 5th is steep for a bust

I can only go by the box score since I don't watch Cincinnati, but it seems to me his biggest issue is just being healthy. In the 13 games he played in last year he had 7 TD's. That's only 4 TD's away from Mariota's total last year lmao

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

I can only go by the box score since I don't watch Cincinnati, but it seems to me his biggest issue is just being healthy. In the 13 games he played in last year he had 7 TD's. That's only 4 TD's away from Mariota's total last year lmao

Yeah I think there's still a lot of talent to salvage there with Ross.  He's had a hard time staying healthy, and Cinci's offense was a disaster. Marvin didn't seem to have any real interest in using him. I always thought Cinci was a weird fit for his skillset anyways, but he did show some flashes last year. Not saying our offense would necessarily be any better, but we certainly could use more speed and explosive players on offense. I'd be willing to throw a 5th to them. There's definitely some low risk high reward value there.

TDs are pretty in the stat column, but are highly volatile year to year. Kind of like interceptions. 

When looking at his stats to project future success I'm looking at 21 catches for a little over 200 yards in 2 years in the league, right behind Darius Jennings lol. Major injury his rookie season and multiple major knee injuries in college.

He's a bust either way  and it doesn't really matter where he was drafted as far as what he's worth now.

As rage clarified on the cap issues, they've already paid his bonus so they have no financial motivation to move him. 

I don't think he goes anywhere unless they just completely give up on him. Early day 3 is the most I'd consider and even then I'm not sure you're going to get the return on investment you want. Especially with such a significant injury history.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

TDs are pretty in the stat column, but are highly volatile year to year. Kind of like interceptions. 

When looking at his stats to project future success I'm looking at 21 catches for a little over 200 yards in 2 years in the league, right behind Darius Jennings lol. Major injury his rookie season and multiple major knee injuries in college.

He's a bust either way  and it doesn't really matter where he was drafted as far as what he's worth now.

As rage clarified on the cap issues, they've already paid his bonus so they have no financial motivation to move him. 

I don't think he goes anywhere unless they just completely give up on him. Early day 3 is the most I'd consider and even then I'm not sure you're going to get the return on investment you want. Especially with such a significant injury history.

Didn't realize he had knee injuries in college as well. Hard pass for me.