Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

9 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I’m interested to see where he goes even if it’s not here.

I think it’s the Raiders or the Packers. I really don’t understand the Raiders tbh. Sure they have a ton of ammo to get him. I know Gruden is an idiot as well. However I just don’t understand trading away a young talented WR like Cooper for a 1st and then turn around and trade that pick for a soon to be 31 year old cancer who wants a huge contract. Doesn’t make sense but then again, it’s the Raiders and Gruden.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Couple reports we aren't mentioned in but some still say we've shown the most along with the raiders. So I still think we are in it. I doubt we get him but man with all the downside you've guys have pointed out the upside is amazing. A lot of people say we have the most boring offense in the league what that changes with Brown. He brings that energy. Getting Davis matched up vs teams #2 corner would be huge and Brown is beating his man so we would have open guys running around everywhere lol. idk I think guys like Davis and Taylor would vibe with Brown. And are leaders Wood Casey Lewan KB Ryan hell even Marcus could keep him under control for the most part. And we have a coach who doesnt play favorites. And we have a QB who isnt going to throw Brown under the bus like Ben did. A owner who would love Brown 

Dude would spark this team. Idk I wont be mad if we dont get him but Im going to be pretty happy if we do. Yeah hes 30 but hes in damn good shape and knows how to get open. Interesting to say the least. If we miss out on him Id love to get the guy from LA. You all have mentioned him Williams I think? He would be a great fit and Id like to take a chance on Ross and hell even Kevin white.

I want to revamp the WR room. Maybe Taylor can stay but other than that I want all know ones. The trash we had out there this year cost us the playoffs 

7 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Couple reports we aren't mentioned in but some still say we've shown the most along with the raiders. So I still think we are in it. I doubt we get him but man with all the downside you've guys have pointed out the upside is amazing. A lot of people say we have the most boring offense in the league what that changes with Brown. He brings that energy. Getting Davis matched up vs teams #2 corner would be huge and Brown is beating his man so we would have open guys running around everywhere lol. idk I think guys like Davis and Taylor would vibe with Brown. And are leaders Wood Casey Lewan KB Ryan hell even Marcus could keep him under control for the most part. And we have a coach who doesnt play favorites. And we have a QB who isnt going to throw Brown under the bus like Ben did. A owner who would love Brown 

Dude would spark this team. Idk I wont be mad if we dont get him but Im going to be pretty happy if we do. Yeah hes 30 but hes in damn good shape and knows how to get open. Interesting to say the least. If we miss out on him Id love to get the guy from LA. You all have mentioned him Williams I think? He would be a great fit and Id like to take a chance on Ross and hell even Kevin white.

I want to revamp the WR room. Maybe Taylor can stay but other than that I want all know ones. The trash we had out there this year cost us the playoffs 

As much trouble as Brown could potentially be, he is the best Receiver out ther via trade or the draft who can get separation from opposing Cornerbacks. Marcus is not great at anticipation, and he needs at least 1 WR who can get 3-4 yards separation to make some easy throws — Brown would be this option. I just fear what we will give up for him. If we give up a 1st, I will be pretty upset. I don’t want to miss out on a DLineman or OLB who would be an instant starter for us. If we give up a 2nd Rounder this year, I’ll still be a little upset. If we were to give up a 3rd this year and maybe a 2nd next year, I could roll with this. 

I know the Steelers don't give two damns about where AB wants to go... but the teams trading for him must have been given permission to talk to him at least... make sure he'd even report... and to start at least prelim talks regarding the contract situation.  Again, the Steelers are going to trade him where they can get the most for him, but AB could be eliminating the list a bit by telling some teams (AZ/NYJ) that he wouldn't report.  If Oakland is really shopping Carr, would that instability be attractive to AB?  Maybe they have a plan in place that he's comfortable with. 

It's the little control a player has in a team driven league...

8 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I know the Steelers don't give two damns about where AB wants to go... but the teams trading for him must have been given permission to talk to him at least... make sure he'd even report... and to start at least prelim talks regarding the contract situation.  Again, the Steelers are going to trade him where they can get the most for him, but AB could be eliminating the list a bit by telling some teams (AZ/NYJ) that he wouldn't report.  If Oakland is really shopping Carr, would that instability be attractive to AB?  Maybe they have a plan in place that he's comfortable with. 

It's the little control a player has in a team driven league...

Travis Haney with The Athletic wrote a good article on the Brown situation and even spoke with The Athletic reporter that covers Pitt about Brown

Basically it came down to this...Brown doesn't care about winning or playing for a big market. He has two priorities: money and stats.

Not what I really want on this team. Those personalities don't equate to championships, regardless of how great they are. And Brown is great.

I'm curious how much money Terrell Suggs will get on the open market. I'd definitely take him here on a short term deal and in more of a specialty third down pass rusher type of role if the money is right. If we landed a top pass rusher in FA, and then cushioned that with a team friendly deal for Suggs as depth I'd be pretty happy with that.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mariota615TN said:

As much trouble as Brown could potentially be, he is the best Receiver out ther via trade or the draft who can get separation from opposing Cornerbacks. Marcus is not great at anticipation, and he needs at least 1 WR who can get 3-4 yards separation to make some easy throws — Brown would be this option. I just fear what we will give up for him. If we give up a 1st, I will be pretty upset. I don’t want to miss out on a DLineman or OLB who would be an instant starter for us. If we give up a 2nd Rounder this year, I’ll still be a little upset. If we were to give up a 3rd this year and maybe a 2nd next year, I could roll with this. 

It would have to be a 1st imo. And  I think we could ge OLB and DL help in FA and we would still have our 2nd and could even trade up in the 2nd and get a solid player. but yeah im down either way.

36 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I'm curious how much money Terrell Suggs will get on the open market. I'd definitely take him here on a short term deal and in more of a specialty third down pass rusher type of role if the money is right. If we landed a top pass rusher in FA, and then cushioned that with a team friendly deal for Suggs as depth I'd be pretty happy with that.

I want both OLB from BAL.  Suggs would be good for this team after losing Rak. And not saying Suggs steps in the starter roll but leadership wise and I really dont think Rak should have been starting last year, If we couldve used him only as a pass rusher and kept him fresh I think he wouldve made a bigger impact

Edited by VY-FTW

1 minute ago, Justin615$ said:

Sign

Tyrell Williams

Za'Darius Smith

Kenny Vaccaro

AJ Cann

Tyrod Taylor

Draft

Christian Wilkins

Garrett Bradbury

Chase Winovich

Amani Hooker

David Sills V

Josh Oliver

Win Super Bowl

Add trade for John ross and im with it lol

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm starting to think they won't re-sign Vacarro.  

Could they look to land a "better" player in FA?
I'm a big fan of Adrian Amos. 

I'd also take LaMarcus Joyner or Tyrann Mathieu. 

Maybe they look at Weddle now to play with Byard ?

Can’t wait for a week from today. 

Just a reminder when the legal tampering period begins no one freak out when we don’t hear Titans rumors

During that time over the last few years we never heard of the Titans meeting with Butler Lewis Cyp McCluster

The one time I remember hearing Titans rumors was with us going after “Snacks” and he ended up choosing the Giants 

So no one freak out this weekend just a friendly reminder