Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

31 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I really think people overestimate how many players truly value winning over money and individual success. They’re out there, but they’re definitely the minority.

Brady is really the only one's who's put his money where his mouth is.  It helps when your wife makes more than you possilby could... but it's all the same.

Players care about winning... it's part of their legacy.  But money is what takes care of you and family above all else.  And individual success has an impact on your legacy as well.  Just like most of us, it's all about you and your fam, ultimately.  Money is not everything, but it carries significant weight in any career decision.  Pro players are no different (even if their pay is beyond anything most of us will ever see).

30 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

What’s with Lewan and Walker’s twitter endorsements of Mariota? I swear if we trade him.......!!!!!!!!

I noticed that too, I wonder if they were responding to ppl who wanted us to draft a QB or something

I hope JRob has come to play with the big boys this free agency. I see Colts making some really key moves. Heck, we are already behind them in a big way. I hope JRob feels a sense of urgency and gets the Titans at least 2 impact defensive players. Also, somehow need to sign an impact WR. If this doesn’t happen, I’m not too optimistic about finishing even 3rd in our division.

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Someone on Twitter saying that we will target Flowers from New England. 

I know he is a good player. Remind me of a younger Morgan without injuries. An 7-8 sack guy. 

Personally I'm tired of getting Patriot cast offs. 

Want nothing to do with him. Overrated for that contract he’ll want.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Someone on Twitter saying that we will target Flowers from New England. 

I know he is a good player. Remind me of a younger Morgan without injuries. An 7-8 sack guy. 

Personally I'm tired of getting Patriot cast offs. 

He’s a perfect Titan he creates a lot of pressure but doesn’t actually get the sack

Im with you though I’m all done with Patriot players for now. 

Lewis was really the only one I wanted because of the compliment to Henry

• Like 1

Holding press conferences for backup TEs? Lol wtf? Can you imagine if the Titans resigned Stevens back in the day and called a press conference for it? They know damn the questions(if they allow them) are going to be about the releasing of Weddle and possible resigning of Smith, Mosley, and Suggs.

• Like 1