Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

Antonio Brown decision by tomorrow. Not feeling too bullish on us grabbing him.

Regarding FA, I’m starting to have a worried feeling of potentially missing out on OLBs like Anthony Barr, Z Smith, and P Smith due to being outbid for them. Maybe Justin Houston could be a target? If not Houston, then who can we look to for OLB help?

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

King's source already said a couple days ago or whatever we're out of the Brown race, and he's literally the best Titans insider we have access to. Not always 100% accurate, but pretty accurate none the less.

Agreed. I didn’t think it was real interest anyway if you just connected the dots. Why give up a 1st round pick(supposedly what Pitt wants) for an aging cancer but didn’t give up that much for guys like Cooper or Cooks in the primes of their career(who we supposedly had interest in)? Didn’t make sense to me

Edited by ttitansfan4life

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Agreed. I didn’t think it was real interest anyway if you just connected the dots. Why give up a 1st round pick(supposedly what Pitt wants) for an aging cancer but didn’t give up that much for guys like Cooper or Cooks in the primes of their career(who we supposedly had interest in)? Didn’t make sense to me

Technically we offered a pick for cooks, the saints didn’t want the pick that we offered