Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

15 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Still say they are beyond dumb but this is the Raiders we’re talking about.

Sooooo they let Cooper go for a 1st round pick, just to turn around and give up a 1st round pick for AB. That’s definitely has Gruden written all over it. Spider-2-y-banana 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm leaning back towards being ok with Brown if the price was right.  But I know the price won't be right. 

If he's enough to make the passing game legit then I think it's worth it, even for just the short term.  

ASSUMING WE DON'T SELL THE FARM FOR HIM.  Lol.  I don't think Robinson would do something that crazy though.

Also, according to Oddshark we are the 2nd most likely to trade for him, behind the Raiders.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I'm leaning back towards being ok with Brown if the price was right.  But I know the price won't be right. 

I think he’s going to be traded for a 2nd round pick but it’s probably the Raiders second round pick where it’s close enough to a first round pick.

Raiders have what the 35th pick so we would have to give up a first to top them so I can see why Robinson wouldn’t want to do that.

It was only a made up trade scenario on GMF yesterday but if the Titans could do a deal like that I wouldn’t hate it 

1 hour ago, Mariota615TN said:

AB being okay going to the Raiders tells me it’s more about a new contract for him than winning. I don’t want him.

It’s going to be funny if Pitt actually gets a great return for him from Oakland then we find out that every one pulled out weeks ago and the Raiders were bidding against themselves 🤣