Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

13 minutes ago, Mariota615TN said:

The idea of Adam Humphries is growing on me. We need a guy who can get separation on short and intermediate routes. I think he could be a good find, even at the price of 8-10 million per year.

I think Batson can be our slot WR I really want a outside WR that’s a threat, for me it’s Tyrell or Golden Tate 

Anybody interested in Michael Pierce NT of the Ravens? Ravens assigned 2nd round tender to him. I actually would be down for extending him a contract offer and giving up a 2nd rounder for him. I think he’s that good — he will a top 3 NT in the NFL within the next 1-2 years.

Just now, Mariota615TN said:

Anybody interested in Michael Pierce NT of the Ravens? Ravens assigned 2nd round tender to him. I actually would be down for extending him a contract offer and giving up a 2nd rounder for him. I think he’s that good — he will a top 3 NT in the NFL within the next 1-2 years.

Not spending a 2nd on a guy who plays less than 25% of snaps a game.

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Not spending a 2nd on a guy who plays less than 25% of snaps a game.

Yeah he hasn’t played majority of snaps, but he’s been playing behind Brandon Williams who they payed big money for last off season. No doubt Pierce can be a full-time starter on the other 31 NFL teams.

He played 38% of snaps last year and if he got his chance would be around 70-75% of snaps, at least.

Daquan will be cut next offseason and A Johnson was obviously a whiff by JRob and won’t be kept either. I’m all in for Pierce or I’m all in for Danny Shelton. Either one and I’m happy.

Edited by Mariota615TN

48 minutes ago, Mariota615TN said:

No reason why keep in mind we don’t run a true 3-4 which is why the past 3 NT we’ve signed each offseason hasn’t  panned out. I wished we kept Antuan Woods big mistake he can play 3-4 & 4-3. We a NT that can play all downs & is a threat stopping the run & rushing the passer creating pressure 

• Like 1

Now with FA in a few days, here are my predictions...

The first wave of free agency we will sign:

WR: Adum Humphries (8-10 million per year, 4 year contract)

DE/OLB: Zadarius Smith 10-12 million per year (4 year contract)

Second wave:

John Miller G

Jamon Brown G

Christian Covington DE/NT

Brynden Trawick (re-sign)

Third wave:

Tre Boston S

Edited by Mariota615TN

35 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

I think we go hard after Tate. Davis Tate is a really nice combo

Yeah AB has lost his damn mind

Not that it means they’ll sign him but Tate mentioned something a few weeks ago about wanting to catch passes from Brady so I can see him going there especially since the Pats could use another WR with Hogan leaving 

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He’s somehow overplaying his hand. Which is impressive since he has a pretty damn good hand, It’s just weird that he wants out yet is seemingly actively trying to make himself less desirable to other teams.

I would still love to have him.

Same would love to have him but he keeps opening his mouth with crazy demands.

Raiders are going to be bidding against themselves if they already arnt