Browns to Hire Mike McCarthy

Hawkfan191

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Actually I heard they were interviewing the special assistant to the HC in Cincinnati on Monday.  

Supposed to be an offensive guru who is loved by his players.  

Im pretty excited.

As long as he and Baker are on the same page I’m all for it. 

19 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

You’ll win 6 games next year. Just remember that after you lose to the chargers.

thats just silly the only season we had a losing record was when we were the most injured team and ryan mallet was our QB. plus next year we get a huge cap relief with the flacco contract. i know browns fans are hyped up with baker, but im not sold. as far as im concerned, you are still the bottom dwellers in the division. fix that defense and maybe you'll compete for the playoffs within the next decade. maybe.xD

1 minute ago, RavensDefense3 said:

thats just silly the only season we had a losing record was when we were the most injured team and ryan mallet was our QB. plus next year we get a huge cap relief with the flacco contract. i know browns fans are hyped up with baker, but im not sold. as far as im concerned, you are still the bottom dwellers in the division. fix that defense and maybe you'll compete for the playoffs within the next decade. maybe.xD

Your offense with Lamar is not sustainable. You'll be lucky if he makes it through the entire season next year. with all those rushing yards today against a bad run D you needed help from the refs to win today. It'll be fun to see it happen next year. Hopefully Ben retires too. 

Just now, pnies20 said:

Your offense with Lamar is not sustainable. You'll be lucky if he makes it through the entire season next year. with all those rushing yards today against a bad run D you needed help from the refs to win today. It'll be fun to see it happen next year. Hopefully Ben retires too. 

lamar is going to improve in the off season, just look at pre season lamar and current lamar, the dude's passing mechanics have improved so much. he won't need to run as much as he does right now next year, he will work on his passing. remember, he's only 21 years old, and he's leading a offense that's among the top in the league in yards since he's started, and he's nowhere close to his peak yet. Mayfield is already 23.

Stop complaining about the refs. Did you forget about that phantom penalty on that 40 yard lamar TD run? Literally all of our drives got ruined by ticky tacky calls in the 2nd half, which is what led you to mount a comeback.

52 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

The Bengals are the bottom dwellers of the division now. Recognize.

Archived