2017 Preseason GDT Week 3 Cleveland @ Tampa Bay!

Mastercheddaar

We play on Saturday. Short week of rest for the Browns.... Shorter Game Day Thread. (Due mostly to me not knowing how to include fancy pictures from the internet. Think of all the cheesecake pix of Kathy Perry's um errr singing talents we could have if I knew how to work this complicated technology....)

Topics:

- Who starts at QB?

- Will the defense continue to impress?

- What camp bodies do you think have a real chance of making the team?

- Will anyone ever let me make another GDT after this crappy one?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

That is all... Or is it? 

Mastercheddaar

5 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

Soooo... I may have been wrong about the whole "showcasing" theory?

Psssh...if anything I'm only going to continue to go even more irrational since I've had the same theory. I fully believe that the Browns have a buyer and don't want to risk injury. I'm pot committed at this point. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Psssh...if anything I'm only going to continue to go even more irrational since I've had the same theory. I fully believe that the Browns have a buyer and don't want to risk injury. I'm pot committed at this point. 

giphy.gif

"Don't splash the pot" (I love me some Rounders)

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

giphy.gif

Don't splash the pot. 

Edit: BWICKREDUX TOO FAST

1 hour ago, BwickRedux said:

@ditchdigger The speed of my posts is directly correlated to my boredom at work...

Also, from Benajmin Allbright (who has shown this offseason to be a pretty reliable insider) after being asked about this possibly being related to trade:

I vote we trade him to Baltimore.

Archived