2017 Preseason GDT Week 3 Cleveland @ Tampa Bay!

Mastercheddaar

6 minutes ago, EL Brownso said:

I vote Indy. They gave us a 1st for T-Rich. Maybe we can get a 2 or 3 for Brock. 

We have the possibility of getting to play against the gift that is Brock Osweiler, as Baltimore's QB. I wouldn't trade that for the world. This would make up for the last time we failed to trade a big, dumb, cannon-arm QB for high picks from BALT.

Just now, freakygeniuskid said:

We have the possibility of getting to play against the gift that is Brock Osweiler, as Baltimore's QB. I wouldn't trade that for the world. This would make up for the last time we failed to trade a big, dumb, cannon-arm QB for high picks from BALT.

2007 me feels the need to go on a 1,000 word @Mind Character esque post defending Derek Anderson. 

2 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

Yeah! Maybe we can find the loser with Indianapolis who was dumb enough to make that trade and fleece him again!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000811199/article/browns-hire-ryan-grigson-hey-wait-a-second

Well *!^%#

Maybe he has influence there still. Maybe he is the piece we need to complete the fleeceing. We must wait to see. 

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

2007 me feels the need to go on a 1,000 word @Mind Character esque post defending Derek Anderson. 

Get it done, MWil....do your thing man...holla at me when you go full 2000 nonquality garbage...then maybe you can get on my level and challenge for the crown

Can't wait for us to sign Derek Anderson in the offseason...it's happening

We are obviously tried to hype Brock up with Brock and roll or whatever BS we put together earlier. Maybe keeping him out of this game is because we don't want to risk injury? I think a team would take him right now for a mid level pick if we ate his contract this year. A 2nd rounder and a 4th for renting 16 million in cap space for the year?!?!?! Sounds good to me! 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

4 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Jacksonville is most desperate team out there. Chad Henne may be their best QB. I bet they outbid Indy.

Can't wait unti

I heard about the Blake Bortles game last week and actually said out loud "It couldn't have been that bad."

Boy was I wrong...if anything, it was WORSE. Balls falling 8 yards short of WR, 7 yards behind WR, the ball coming DOWN from BELOW HIS WAIST before he released the ball...I mean...WOW.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I heard about the Blake Bortles game last week and actually said out loud "It couldn't have been that bad."

Boy was I wrong...if anything, it was WORSE. Balls falling 8 yards short of WR, 7 yards behind WR, the ball coming DOWN from BELOW HIS WAIST before he released the ball...I mean...WOW.

When people say JT Barrett can't play QB in the NFL, I ask if they have seen Blake Bortles play QB in the NFL.

Who on this earth is going to watch the first two preseason games and give out a 4th or 5th for Brock....

This is fantasy...

At best we get a 6th...I'd rather keep him on the roster than roll with another 6th round player that we'll cut next year...

Unless...Hue and co. believe in Kevin Hogan and don't want to lose him

8 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Who on this earth is going to watch the first two preseason games and give out a 4th or 5th for Brock....

This is fantasy...

At best we get a 6th...I'd rather keep him on the roster than roll with another 6th round player that we'll cut next year...

Unless...Hue and co. believe in Kevin Hogan and don't want to lose him

This is the same world where we traded a punter for a 4th rounder.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

You may be right, but I'd never say "NO WAY". I never would have traded a 1st and a 4th for Sam Bradford, but yet, here we are.

Besides, Dizzy would absolutely trade a 2nd for him...or wait, THERE'S MORE. Maybe even a 1st.

Archived