2017 Preseason GDT Week 3 Cleveland @ Tampa Bay!

Mastercheddaar

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is the same world where we traded a punter for a 4th rounder.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

You may be right, but I'd never say "NO WAY". I never would have traded a 1st and a 4th for Sam Bradford, but yet, here we are.

Besides, Dizzy would absolutely trade a 2nd for him...or wait, THERE'S MORE. Maybe even a 1st.

I guess you're right there...anything can happen..In Sashi we trust...

I don't know who Osweiler has ties to in the league, but Gase/Dolphins, Fox/Bears are off the list....therefore, that restricts the potential trade teams given he has to have familiarity with an offense for a coach/gm to feel comfortable with him coming in...

Crazy trade by Sashi...Andy Lee might not make the roster this year as he's been out punted some by Michael Palardy...

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

If we get something for Brock it will be amazing. 

I hope Joe Thomas plays this week, I am keen on Kizer staying upright in the pocket. 

I think the plan along for Thomas was to play this week. Crow will play this week too. I think this week we might get the best preseason look at what our offense can be.

thats a good funny @ditchdigger

speaking of the game this week, I am going to be mightly interest in the match up of the 60 million dollar man, Zeitler vs the 95 million dollar man Geral McCoy. If he doesn't stop him consistently Ill be disappointed. If he gets beat like a red headed foster kid, Ill want my 60 million back. 

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

thats a good funny @ditchdigger

speaking of the game this week, I am going to be mightly interest in the match up of the 60 million dollar man, Zeitler vs the 95 million dollar man Geral McCoy. If he doesn't stop him consistently Ill be disappointed. If he gets beat like a red headed foster kid, Ill want my 60 million back. 

I'm just hoping Zeitler cleans up his penalties first and foremost

19 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

ill admit I never heard of him until a few weeks ago  

giphy.gif

I think it's easy to assume that Des Bryant was released simply due to age and someone showing they can be a viable starter in his place, but I really think coming into the season the plan was for Bryant to start and from the sound of it, Coley just really showed out in TC and allowed the front office to make a decision they weren't really planning on.

10 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

You have to follow the link back to twitter and expand the picture fully, but it's basically saying Coley's athleticism scores of explosiveness, speed, and flexibility all meet or exceed those expected of an all-pro. Now, where these numbers came from and what measures they're based off of I have no clue, but anything with colored charts or graphs that say Browns players are good seem legit enough and ipso facto I don't need any justifications just give me moar!

I said (on the old board) that unless Bryant was a healthy and surefire starter, he was getting cut. He's definitely not, as so far Coley and Meder have looked better. Throw in our two youngsters in Brantley and Ogunjobi, and he just wasn't worth keeping around, especially for his salary. 

Archived