tomlin lovers

muncher

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Your answer to this is disproportionately high to everyone else’s so excuse my curiosity being why it’s so high and wanting you to do more than just say “2games”. 

really, how many other posters responded?

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Who cares? Everybody needs to take a breath and calm down. Realize that this is a game. 

This...

I’ve had mire than fair share over the last 15 years of discussions...most notably with a few people on here recently...yea I think they’re wrong and vice versa,...after a certain point, it’s not worth getting all fired up over and you have to call it a day.

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Who cares? Everybody needs to take a breath and calm down. Realize that this is a game. 

5 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

This...

I’ve had mire than fair share over the last 15 years of discussions...most notably with a few people on here recently...yea I think they’re wrong and vice versa,...after a certain point, it’s not worth getting all fired up over and you have to call it a day.

Guys, me personally I'm not mad or heated.  I'm curious as to why the number is so high.  I've seen the subject of the 'number of games Tomlin has directly cost' subject come up a fair number of times on reddit and twitter, and the consensus is pretty much 1 a year.  So I'm curious as to why his number is so much higher and it seems as though we can't get an answer. 

Archived