Final Draft Order Mock w/ Explanations. 1 Round

taylor made

Rapp is an original pick, I'll give you that.  SS is pretty far down on the list of needs but I gotta say I don't hate it.  Would be much easier to get on board if it was at 34 though, because passing up on the likes of Jeffery Simons, N'keal Harry, and DeAndre Baker would be really tough.

1 hour ago, bananabucket said:

I was told the other day by a Raiders fan on another forum that they would NEVER take an interior DL if they stay put at their spot.

Someone is lying lol

Because we just took Hall and Hurst in the last draft.  I get what he's thinking.  But, Q is transcendent.  He's lying.  

1. Why would you make Lamar Jackson something he is not? He is a quarterback with mobility, so why should he be limited to work inside the pocket as a passer?

2. With Lamar Jackson it looks like we are going to be a team who passes the football 25-30 times a game, which leaves 30 passes to be shared between 3 wide receivers, 3 tight ends and 1-2 running backs. A 1. Round pick who will see 3-5 targets a game seems a bit rich to me.

3. While it makes sense to provide Lamar Jackson with weapons, Ravens already drafted 4 receiving options in the 2018 draft (though with moderate success so far). And Ravens have a pressing need at free safety, oline (Yanda is old and Skura can easily be upgraded) and possibly Dline – all positions which are supposed to play all snaps on either defense or offense

Archived