Final Draft Order Mock w/ Explanations. 1 Round

taylor made

I don’t mind this pick, but I think many hardcore Bucs fans, myself included, have an aversion to Clemson DEs after the Gaines Adams and Daquan Bowers debacles.  I think I may have better peace of mind with Williams or Oliver. But I’d be cautiously optimistic with this.

I wouldn't be upset if we picked Dexter Lawrence, but I wonder how many downs he's going to play, and if that's worth a pick in the top half of Round One. Whereas a Wilkins or Z.Allen could play every down, with the latter shifting to the inside on obvious passing downs. 

while williams is a good player im not sure the jags will pick him. we already have our future 3tech with Tavern bryan whos shown flashes.  i would either trade up to go grab haskins(the jags biggest Need By far is QB) or trade down for some picks(as u said williams shouldnt be there but he is so someones gonna want to move up for him and then maybe select daniel jones to be the future QB. could also see us going with a WR like DK metcalf or an OL or TE. 

20 hours ago, flgatorsandjags said:

I dont like the Jags pick.  He is a great player but we need offense and Taven Bryan is our future at DT and Dareus isnt going anywhere at NT.  Id take Grier or Lock there and if we dont want a QB give me DK Metcalf.  Our defense was top 5 in points and yards per game.

Considering the $ Dareus is making he could be going. I'd prefer to go offense but Williams will be a great player but since we just drafted Taven idk

While I like the position, I'm not sure of the value with Bush.  Our top 4 picks almost have to be OTs and LBs if we don't use free agency for one of them, and let's face it, we probably won't.  

But that means we can't reach either.  I like Bush, but not this high.  So I'd target either Little, Taylor or Risner for OT.  I could also see a ttrade back, but since you aren't doing trades, let's go OT in this scenario.

Archived