GDT [Wild Card Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks

canadaluvsdallas

18 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

What about a series of soft tissue injuries? Hammies, quads, etc.?

Completely on the table. None of those wishes make you a bad human. As you know, a bone has to break for the wish to be aggravated 

57 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Back bacon, with Tim Horton’s donuts and black coffee?

Edit: I forgot to add that it all comes with a side of courtesy from incredibly polite people.

I live in Kansas City, any tips on Canadian food besides Canadian bacon? I hate that stuff.

26 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Completely on the table. None of those wishes make you a bad human. As you know, a bone has to break for the wish to be aggravated 

I think we should just wish that all their wives give birth to a beautiful child which makes them miss the playoff games..

1 hour ago, 5x10 said:

Anyone else notice the drop off when lee was in the game

it was real

Yeah it was hard to miss. The one long run Carson had was with Lee not getting him. He was right there. Oy. I love me some General Lee but it is time to hang them up.

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

I owe to the Canadian, @canadaluvsdallas, an apology.  I didn’t even open this thread this week because I thought it was an illegitimate GDT.  I stand corrected.  Kudos to you, good sir.

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

All good my sir. ONTO THE NEXT CHALLENGE

3 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Back bacon, with Tim Horton’s donuts and black coffee?

Edit: I forgot to add that it all comes with a side of courtesy from incredibly polite people.

Jokes aside. This is my breakfast every morning. 

Canada will carry us to the super bowl !

felt nice sending all the northern Seahawks fans (Vancouver) off with a polite **** you! 

How bout dem cowboys!!!!!

4 hours ago, JWingate said:

I think we should just wish that all their wives give birth to a beautiful child which makes them miss the playoff games..

Philadelphia Eagles?

Wishing for beautiful children is a bit ambitious 

Sooooo.... Multiple times I was screaming on this GDT, that DAK needed to RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!!!

I don't believe a single person acknowledged them, which is fine. But I hope the fans and much more importantly, THE STAFF, realizes now that they need to establish Dak as a running threat in these games. 

You can't really make a living just running the ball as QB in the NFL, but that is only because teams will adjust to shut it down. If you have a mobile QB, though, you can force teams to account for him. IMO, the Cowboys would have had an even better day if they designed 1-2 runs for Dak in the First Quarter.

Maybe, if I said something about Canada, bacon or something, people would have replied to me - you know football related stuff. ROB FORD FOR DALLAS OC!!!!!

Archived