GDT [Wild Card Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks

canadaluvsdallas

Dak has never beat Seattle. Russell Wilson has never lost in Dallas. He is 4-1 all time. A QB with 0 playoff wins is 1-11 all time vs. a SB winning QB in the playoffs. I weigh 202.4 pounds while holding my phone.

Doing a little road trip through Washington/Oregon States at the moment.

Been getting a lot of mean mugging from people when im rocking my Dak jersey in Seahawk country! 

Hopefully we take home the W. If we get a win Saturday I will lay off my Dak hate. A playoff win by his third season will edge me closer to the Dakside again. 

I think we should win. We are at home. And Seattle has played poorly on the road. We should be able to pass rush the hell out of them.  

They have imo, a top 5 QB. So that can change things in a hurry.

What happens to the coaching staff if we lose?

18 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I think we should win. We are at home. And Seattle has played poorly on the road. We should be able to pass rush the hell out of them.  

Apparently Schefter said today that things are still up in the air on that front

I cannot imagine we let go of Garrett unless we lose by like 70, but Linehan is definitely on thin ice in any case.

46 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

what happens to the coaching Staff if we win is a bigger question to me.

1 minute ago, Ace5 said:

That the dude got to take winters off? Not sure what he's getting at. 

I think his point is that Anderson's crew hasn't been good enough to warrant a playoff assignment.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Watching GMFB, Zeke said they rested him because he his about to get the heaviest workload of the year. 

That's to be expected. 

I'm also interested to see how we utilize Jarwin, Beasley and Austin. Work the middle of the field and don't be afraid to go deep.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

That's to be expected. 

I'm also interested to see how we utilize Jarwin, Beasley and Austin. Work the middle of the field and don't be afraid to go deep.

I would love to see a few plays where we have Gallup and Cooper on the outside with Beasley and Austin in the slot and Jarwin as the TE while running the hurry up offense.

13 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

I would love to see a few plays where we have Gallup and Cooper on the outside with Beasley and Austin in the slot and Jarwin as the TE while running the hurry up offense.

While that does sound cool, I don't think its a great idea to spend too much time in formations that substitute out Zeke for players the caliber of Jarwin and Austin. Zeke is just too damn good, especially in hurry up where Zeke is Daks best friend, not only as a safety valve but as a sixth lineman. Gimmie 4 WR with Austin and Zeke or 31 personnel with Jarwin and Zeke 99 times out of 100.

Archived