GDT [Wild Card Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks

canadaluvsdallas

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Watching the videos of the sideline it seemed like it was more Garrett. I am not surprised. I don't think Linehan will be here next year no matter how far they go. 

We win this game if Dak does not miss a wide open receiver for a TD, if he does miss one(like the last 5-7 games) then we lose, REGARDLESS of how Zeke does or the play calling. Not trying to be a pessimist just trying to be real. Dak has been great at times but in the playoffs against a seasoned/veteran team missing points will cost us the game. 

5 minutes ago, cowboyfanin2890 said:

We win this game if Dak does not miss a wide open receiver for a TD, if he does miss one(like the last 5-7 games) then we lose, REGARDLESS of how Zeke does or the play calling. Not trying to be a pessimist just trying to be real. Dak has been great at times but in the playoffs against a seasoned/veteran team missing points will cost us the game. 

cowboysfanin2890: I'm trying to be real.

Also cowboysfanin2890: One single bad play will make us lose the game no matter what.

3 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:
9 minutes ago, cowboyfanin2890 said:

cowboysfanin2890: I'm trying to be real.

Also cowboysfanin2890: One single bad play will make us lose the game no matter what.

My thoughts too. All QBs, from the GOAT to someone really crappy, like Wentz, miss passes. I showed the numbers in another thread - Godgers and Brady threw bad passes 20% of the time this season. 

I mean, lets say Dak misses one - But Wilson misses 3. Are we still doomed? 

IF he was trying to be real, he should have just said "Dak needs to play well if we are going to win". Which I agree with. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My thoughts too. All QBs, from the GOAT to someone really crappy, like Wentz, miss passes. I showed the numbers in another thread - Godgers and Brady threw bad passes 20% of the time this season. 

I mean, lets say Dak misses one - But Wilson misses 3. Are we still doomed? 

IF he was trying to be real, he should have just said "Dak needs to play well if we are going to win". Which I agree with. 

Wentz just tore his ACL from that post.

I understand the responses to my post but we are not a team that tries to score a lot of points as has been referenced before. We coach not to lose the game and with that reality if we do miss a wide open TD in the playoff game against a seasoned team I think we will lose. Again Aikman, Brady, Montana, Rodgers etc have all missed wide open WR's but the playcalling was usually a lot different. They was stomping the gas while our coaches are just trying to get in FG range. I hope I am wrong

Archived