Sign in to follow this  
cddolphin

Coaching Change Rumor Thread

Alex Marvez

Two sources have told me the hot name circulating around league circles as a likely member of Brian Flores' future @MiamiDolphins staff is @packers assistant Patrick Graham as a potential defensive coordinator.

The Miami Herald is also reporting that Brett Bielema, former Wisconsin and Arkansas HC, is being considered for the DC spot. Hes currently a consulstant for the Patriots.

1 hour ago, Jtownsfine5t said:

Alex Marvez

Two sources have told me the hot name circulating around league circles as a likely member of Brian Flores' future @MiamiDolphins staff is @packers assistant Patrick Graham as a potential defensive coordinator.

The Miami Herald is also reporting that Brett Bielema, former Wisconsin and Arkansas HC, is being considered for the DC spot. Hes currently a consulstant for the Patriots.

Sounds like we are aiming high LOL!!!!  In the mean time the Patriots are still the Patriots, the Bills have a great Defense and an up and coming playmaker at QB, and the Jets have a future franchise QB with a smart Offensive minded HC and are probably hiring Greg Williams to turn around their defense.  

It’s a good thing Ross publicly stated that he hope we don’t have to go 3-13 to rebuild........Because right now 3 wins is sounding like 2 or 3 too many to be realistic.

I haven’t had this bad of a feeling about Dolphins coaches since Cam Cameron was announced as our HC....... I knew he was a terrible HC because I witnessed it first hand at Indiana University.....but our projected coaching staff right now is unbelievably bad.

I hope I’m wrong.........Next season is going to be hard to watch.

According to a source, several teams have expressed interest in hiring Dolphins special teams coordinator Darren Rizzi, who is highly regarded internally. A decision by Rizzi isn’t considered imminent.

Received a message from someone who is plugged in with the Patriots regarding Bret Bielema. “That would be huge addition for Miami. The guy knows everything.” Bielema almost became the Dolphins head coach instead of Philbin but Bielema insisted he would draft Russell Wilson.

- Matthew Cannata

Bielema said he would draft Wilson in the 2nd round & guaranteed Miami a Super Bowl within 5 years. Jeff Ireland and the front office chastised him for thinking like that, saying that’s the difference between college and pros. Bielema quickly pulled himself out of the race.

- Matthew Cannata 

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:10 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Why would you hope this? Vance sucks.

You right! Not sure what I was thinking there.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:43 PM, Jtownsfine5t said:

According to a source, several teams have expressed interest in hiring Dolphins special teams coordinator Darren Rizzi, who is highly regarded internally. A decision by Rizzi isn’t considered imminent.

I'd love to retain Rizzi if possible.