Dolphins fire Adam Gase and reassigned Tannenbaum

49erurtaza

You can't be awful on the road every season. You can't be 1-7 on the road. It was his decision to get Jay Cutler and Brock Osweiler, and give Tannehill no competition. You can't be 30th on offense and defense. You can't get embarrassed for 3 games while you're chasing a playoff spot. You can't start slow every game. You can't get embarrassed in every Prime Time game. You can't have your team be undisciplined and always commit penalties. You can't run the ball on 1st and 20, and throw the ball before the first down marker. You can't always rely on screen passes. You can't win with a soft team upfront on both sides. And I can go on.

It had to be done. Tannenbaum needs to go as well. They need to clean house from top to bottom. 

Just now, Lilseb93 said:

You can't be awful on the road every season. You can't be 1-7 on the road. It was his decision to get Jay Cutler and Brock Osweiler, and give Tannehill no competition. You can't be 30th on offense and defense. You can't get embarrassed for 3 games while you're chasing a playoff spot. You can't start slow every game. You can't have your team be undisciplined and always commit penalties. You can't run the ball on 1st and 20, and throw the ball before the first down marker. You can't always rely on screen passes. You can't win with a soft team upfront on both sides. And I can go on.

It had to be done. Tannenbaum needs to go as well. They need to clean house from top to bottom. 

Hue Jackson says hold my beer

9 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

You can't be awful on the road every season. You can't be 1-7 on the road. It was his decision to get Jay Cutler and Brock Osweiler, and give Tannehill no competition. You can't be 30th on offense and defense. You can't get embarrassed for 3 games while you're chasing a playoff spot. You can't start slow every game. You can't get embarrassed in every Prime Time game. You can't have your team be undisciplined and always commit penalties. You can't run the ball on 1st and 20, and throw the ball before the first down marker. You can't always rely on screen passes. You can't win with a soft team upfront on both sides. And I can go on.

PREEAAAACCHHHHH!!!!!!!!

A lot of Miami's roster ain't bad, which is why they were 7-6 with three games left. The DL really needs a talent infusion. A Top 5 DE and DT prospect should be drafted. The OL looked like it was going to be decent but the starting OG and OC went to IR early in the season. The RG needs to be replaced. Tannehill can't handle pressure well and his pocket awareness/decision making back there can be downright abysmal. He's fine when he's actually throwing the football, but I think it's time to move on. Teddy B is from Miami, so maybe we can get him on a 1-yr prove-it deal and see what happens. When the shakiest parts of your team are the OL and DL, it just exacerbates everything.

Archived