Gase fired

Rgossett07

This sucks........

Parker - Bust

Tunsil - fell into their lap and is above average to this point. 

Harris - Bust

Fitzpatrick - fell into their lap. 

The only draft picks, where actual talent evaluation took place that are worth anything are Drake, Grant and Howard.  Maybe Godscheauex.  Need to get more out of the draft process. 

Tannenbaum needs to spend more time evaluating talent rather than looking to make a trade just cause it’s fun.  Tannenbaum needs to go.  

I wouldn’t trade any picks for Harbaugh.  He has his flaws. Especially on the offensive side of the ball.  He has benefited greatly by his GM drafting a ton of defensive talent. 

There will be 3 really good D coordinators available. Bowles, Williams and Joseph. Hope we snag one to pair with and offensive genius.... oh wait, we had that guy in Gase. I hate Ross....

11 minutes ago, Jtownsfine5t said:

I'm getting a bit worried that Tannabuam talked his way into staying and bringing in Rex Ryan with each passing second. 

Tannenbaum must have pictures of Ross or something. This roster has so many overpaid old guys and bust draft picks. 

My guess and worst night mate is if McDaniels gets a HC job that Gase ends up as NE OC.  

I don’t think very highly of anyone available not named John Harbaugh. I swear if we end up with Rex Ryan.

Honestly I would’ve been fine with keeping Gase just because of the lacklustre options that are out there but apparently Ross asked Gase to relinquish his control over the 53 man roster and Gase declined. There was no going back.

As a bills fan I am sad to see this but  it was definitely time for him to go. Tannebaum should go too as he has done what he did with the jets, try and fix things with bandaids by making trades as he is incapable of evaluating talent at the draft level. I did see a lot of articles about Rex Ryan being in contact with Ross and him contacting coaches to see if they would be willing to work with him in Miami. If this happens it would be a dream come true for Bills and Jets fans but miserable for Phins fans. 

As a football fan hopefully they do it right clean the entire house start over with a gritty coordinator. The defense seems like the appropriate mindset to go with since they are closer to being there then on offense and there isnt a rookie qb coming out that is worth taking. I think cutting guys like Tannehill, Quinn and branch, plus some more would be the wise start focus on getting younger guys on the defense that fit the HC scheme and then build up an oline in the draft so when you guys do go after a qb they will have his protection.

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

Why not though? Isn't a proven coach worth more than a draft pick lottery ticket... I'd gladly give up a 1st for John.

From reports, John and BAL agreed to part ways just a few weeks ago. Maybe he can be had for less.

Archived