2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

I mean like @August4th put, his assistant is still here.  We aren't paying him HC money to be the OL Coach, and what exactly other than money would you entice him with.

Steelers OL is a major strength...I’d do everything possible to not screw with that for next few years

If and this is a big if, the Pittsburgh Steelers decide to trade for Chris Harris which I would think would be freaking amazing what would it cost us? A second question is do you think it's possible that we both trade for Chris Harris and sign Deone Buchanan in free agency?

Hypothetically let's say we do both he and we hire Vance Joseph as our defensive coordinator. Is there anyone here that would not have an absolutely ecstatic feeling going into next season?

Just now, wwhickok said:

If and this is a big if, the Pittsburgh Steelers decide to trade for Chris Harris which I would think would be freaking amazing what would it cost us? A second question is do you think it's possible that we both trade for Chris Harris and sign Deone Buchanan in free agency?

I'd give up a 3rd easily.  Not much more.  We could do both.

Hypothetically let's say we do both he and we hire Vance Joseph as our defensive coordinator. Is there anyone here that would not have an absolutely ecstatic feeling going into next season?

Hell yes.

Another interesting stat:

Average offensive touchdown drive went 74 yards on the year.  That's a lot of long fields to drive.

• Like 2