warfelg

2019 Steelers offseason news

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Theres a reason no one is really talking about Wilson.

If it isnt Devin White, ILB isnt a 1st round choice imo.

We drafted a 3rd round talent at  S and CB in the 1st round in recent years......I wouldnt be shocked if we did it with an ILB.    

11 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

We drafted a 3rd round talent at  S and CB in the 1st round in recent years......I wouldnt be shocked if we did it with an ILB.    

Sadly neither would I

Someone should tell Bucky Brooks that Bell has signed and he doesn't need to continue with his continued praise as if he is still the greatest RB ever.

I see you guys signed Conor Sheehy to a reserve/futures contract.  He is my sister's nephew.  Her husband's family is pretty excited to say the least.  :)

So when will we extend Ben, restructure Cam and cut Burnett so we can sign Zack Brown and Justin Houston? Asking for a friend. 

17 minutes ago, August4th said:

I’m guessing dimebacker role replacing Burnett...Cya Morgan.

5 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

I’m guessing dimebacker role replacing Burnett...Cya Morgan.

I think he’s the Shazier replacement. 

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I’m thinking no way...save for the occasional package...my guess is they go hard after White or Bush...even though I’m starting like Joseph from the Gators at 20.

Just my opinion though.

Edited by AlanFanecaFan

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

I mean, maybe he is PART of replacing Shazier by committee, but Barron as a standalone player isnt good enough to replace Shazier by himself.

With this signing does anyone still think the Justin Houston rumor is true?  Can we afford him too?

34 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I mean, maybe he is PART of replacing Shazier by committee, but Barron as a standalone player isnt good enough to replace Shazier by himself.

Agreed. I should have been clearer. But Barron is a very underrated coverage guy and can run the seams well. 

Posted (edited)

I expect Houston to go to Baltimore. This move, if i had to guess, makes TE almost certainly the pick in round 1.

Edited by wwhickok

32 minutes ago, Blitzburgh said:

With this signing does anyone still think the Justin Houston rumor is true?  Can we afford him too?

It’s still rumored and the Steelers made a lot of $$& on these recently given contracts in the 2nd year...if they fudge numbers enough it could work.

Plus this doesn’t make them forget about ILB...they just had a small army at Michigan’s Pro Day 2 days and more than likely they’ve been exchanging figures with Barron for just as long.