2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

2 hours ago, August4th said:

part of me wonders if AB wants out so he can play in a bigger market. he comes off as someone who's all about his brand, so might want to maximize it in a places like the Bay area or NY. Don't think its the driving motivator, but I can see it being a part of it.

I actually think that is 90% of the issue.

Furthermore I would not be shocked if as soon as he is traded he is demanding a new contract

Edited by wwhickok

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Heard an unconfirmed rumor that Nelson Agholor and a 2nd from Philly are on the table for Brown, and it’s the leading offer. 

Ew. No. 

Agholor is a cut candidate on the 5th year option and their second round pick is late in the round. 

And that’s before you even mention Agholor isn’t very good  

Punt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Agholor is serviceable...wouldn’t be bad deal.

I mentioned Philly awhile back since they were really aggressive for Golden Tate who was going to be a FA and they gave up a 3rd.

Yeah i mean he isnt a world beater and wouldn't stop Pittsburgh from drafting a WR imo but he is good enough to help us. Honestly, maybe more consistently because he wont be selfish about getting targets.