2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

12 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Maybe. I'd do it if I were the Cards. AB didn't always act this way. But I do agree, PR wise it would look a little funny getting rid of Fitz and bringing in AB. Football wise it would be a great move. 

They aren't getting rid of Fitz?

2 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think Gilbert is cut. I doubt anyone will trade anything for him. They'll just wait until we cut him. 

On the flip side PT FA market this year is terrible. So is the draft. Some team might give up something for him. 

46 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Oh.  I don't want him.  No thanks.

You'd be trading for the early 2nd rdr. Fitz is just a bonus. A guy on the same career clock as Ben and could bring in some much needed character to the team. Heck, throw in Gilbert too. Not trying to hard sell the idea. The whole thing has put me in a GM shoes which is feeling more and more like a used car salesman.

Just now, Livewire said:

AB is such a piece of garbage.

I am ready to make  an example of him.  We get our asking price or he stays put and when he starts skipping mandatory OTAs we fine him. 1st act up we suspend. He  is  not smart enough to know  when to shut up.

Part of me wants the Steelers to stand tall even if it means dealing with ABs unhappiness and him expressing that through the season. 

Anyone follow the NBA? Like how dudes are dictating where they go and how they do it? Like how they hold teams hostage to control their actions and then bail on them anyway? Want that in the NFL? I don’t either. 

• Like 2