2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

52 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So in other words as soon as he is once again not the highest paid receiver he will throw another hissy fit

Didn't see anything about Ben or the Steelers being the reason in that tweet. Call me crazy for thinking it but could ALOT of this have always been about the money?

• Like 1

Just now, Chieferific said:

Didn't see anything about Ben or the Steelers being the reason in that tweet. Call me crazy for thinking it but could ALOT of this have always been about the money?

When players say it isn’t about money, it’s about money. 

Like me I said though. Wouldn’t be shocked if he asked for more, Rooneys said no, DR said there was a team that didn’t care.  

9 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Sup waffles....good to see you back posting.

Thanks man. This last year has been a little nuts but it’s finanally starting to slow down a bit. It’s nice to be back, and just in time for the offseason! I haven’t been more nervous about an offseason for as long as I can remember.....this is make or break. Since I doubt we do much in FA, I need to get back to my old ways and do some draft studying which I haven’t been able to do in awhile.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

No we don't need to punt.  We need a GM that is aggressive in addressing needs

Agreed but it just may be a numbers game and plus Colbert’s commentsake me think it’s onnthe back burner so to speak.