2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

3 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I mean I got my 3 guesses:

Juju, Ben, Haden

Yeah, sorry there is only one media member covering the Steelers who I trust -- Mark Madden. The Pittsburgh Media is a joke. Always make up stories to try and smear this team. Have literally done it all season so excuse me if I don't believe this.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Yeah, sorry there is only one media member covering the Steelers who I trust -- Mark Madden. The Pittsburgh Media is a joke. Always make up stories to try and smear this team. Have literally done it all season so excuse me if I don't believe this.

Mark Madden was the first one to say it. Also Madden does not have Steelers, Pirates, Panthers, or Dukes press credentials. 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Can't believe I got the two mixed up. If I ever saw Madden in person I'd punch the tool. Too bad I don't even know what his fat *** looks like.

I'd post a picture for you but I'm pretty sure this site forbids grotesque images on it.

39 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I mean...what? The local Pittsburgh media doesn't even crack the top half of the league's toughest.