2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

Williams would be one hell of an addition but I wouldn’t want him being my main get in FA...as the 2nd guy I’m fine.

If John Brown gets $9mill AAV, Williams is getting ~$12~ mill AAV.

Rather pay up for Roby if it’s a 1 or the other type thing.

One of the things that makes me proud to be a Steeler fan has been the consistency of our organization. We don't gamble. We build thru the draft. You know the story.

But now, we have a team with too many holes to fill. We traded away Brown (as we should have) but only netted picks (should have included at least one player).

We have a coach that may not have command of the locker room.

We pride ourselves in never taking big chances in trades, FA or the draft and yet this is probably the time we should be doing exactly that with an aging Ben.

If we don't get aggressive and improve, then yes we should clean house in the front office.

Just now, wwhickok said:

If Bell does in fact get the money he was seeking youll see every player on a holdout start doing what he did. Some owners are just pathetic. 

I doubt that. You'd be losing a prime year of a career and a large payday. RB's take a beating and time off can be good for them. Not the case with every other position, especially when you factor in that a lot of these guys aren't always the most motivated to keep themselves in shape if not in a controlled environment.