2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

Despite all the negativity some posters continue to put out

Colbert and Co are actually making good moves, but for the chik move, meh would of rather let that one play out

CB and WR are no longer Rd 1 needs ... I'd still like to see them get this Ben and Dupree extension done and sign either a safety or ILB

3 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Colbert and Co are actually making good moves, but for the chik move, meh would of rather let that one play out

CB and WR are no longer Rd 1 needs ... I'd still like to see them get this Ben and Dupree extension done and sign either a safety or ILB

giphy.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

giphy.gif

Haha I'm a firm believer in the teams that spend big in FA are perennial losers for the most part

And you can't win a division in March ... I'm happy for Cleveland and their fans deserve it and it'll make the games much more fun to watch, but the Steelers or the Ravens are still the top of the division until proven otherwise

2 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Haha I'm a firm believer in the teams that spend big in FA are perennial losers for the most part

And you can't win a division in March ... I'm happy for Cleveland and their fans deserve it and it'll make the games much more fun to watch, but the Steelers or the Ravens are still the top of the division until proven otherwise

I agree about the FA part. I always ask what FA was the reason a team won the SB. USUALLY there isn't an answer. Chick and Dupree are a part of it but forgive me for not handing out a gold star given how the AB situation was handled. 

1 hour ago, Cbrunn said:

2 of the 3 FA moves were good. Dupree has no business getting an extension. 

None of it erases the AB situation.

The AB situation was unavoidable, he wanted out ...and made it very clear and destroyed his trade value in the process

You weren't going to "let him rot" in the bench ... That's childish and detrimental to the team

Do I wish AB would of handled it differently and we may have been able to get a more OBJ package but he didn't and it's done

That's what I mean when I say Steelers fans are acting like a bitter ex ... 

Listen he wanted out, and he may have "cheated" , to go along with the ex comparison, but man move on... If seeing him in the raiders gear all clean cut and stuff now hurts your feelings, there is something wrong with you

13 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

If seeing him in the raiders gear all clean cut and stuff now hurts your feelings, there is something wrong with you

If seeing him and his agent basically admit they played the Steelers to get out doesn't hurt you, there's something wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, warfelg said:

If seeing him and his agent basically admit they played the Steelers to get out doesn't hurt you, there's something wrong.

Why would it, you win some, you lose some... The player won this time, good for him

Teams win all the time by just cutting a player when they see fit

If you really think ABs Billboard thanking the fans in Pittsburgh was anything more than him trolling a fan base that now hates him and adding fuel to the fire, you're naive. He acted like a selfish dbag to get money. As a result our GM made a bad decision. Yeah we are livid with wvery right. AB makes me sick.

If you dont believe any of this then you need to take your blinders off.

• Like 2