2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

17 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

The AB situation was unavoidable, he wanted out ...and made it very clear and destroyed his trade value in the process

You weren't going to "let him rot" in the bench ... That's childish and detrimental to the team

The only thing childish was Antonio Browns actions. 3rd and 5th for one of the best receivers in the league is pathetic, then you get to eat $21mil in cap space for it. I’m all for players wanting more money but the way Brown went about it is just wrong. He kicked and screamed like a little school girl because he wanted more money and got exactly what he wanted. He can say it wasn’t about money all he wants but that’s a lie that I’m not going to buy.

I still love watching him play football and hope he continues to be one of the best receivers in the league but we got ripped off.

15 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

The only thing childish was Antonio Browns actions. 3rd and 5th for one of the best receivers in the league is pathetic, then you get to eat $21mil in cap space for it. I’m all for players wanting more money but the way Brown went about it is just wrong. He kicked and screamed like a little school girl because he wanted more money and got exactly what he wanted. He can say it wasn’t about money all he wants but that’s a lie that I’m not going to buy.

I still love watching him play football and hope he continues to be one of the best receivers in the league but we got ripped off.

Youre a better man then me. I can already feel myself hoping for a 'trip on the cart' for him. 

When OBJ gets traded for 2 picks and a player one of which was a 1st and you get a 3rd and 5th for the leagues best WR, you screwed up.

13 hours ago, warfelg said:

I’m beginning to think a trade up is in the works. Both he and Mayock said there was a “targeted pick.”

I think Colbert knew exactly what pick he needs to move up a certain number of spots. 

Where did you see this? Also, why is Mayock talking about our draft?

3 minutes ago, kurgan said:

Does anybody have a clue of what our real time cap # is??  Like, how much do we actually have to spend??

With a possible Ben extension and Burnett cut, that would give us more money to work with.

Figure they started with 12.5M.  Take out 5-6M for draftees.