Derek Anderson Signed

soflbillsfan

After the bills season, and they locked Barkley up they continue to solidify the QB room by signing Anderson to a 1 year deal. I like the move as it answers every question we had going in to the 2018 season. With this move we do not need to question or worry as they have 3 guys, Starter and Franchise QB, backup who has shown potential, and the gritty veteran who has knowledge of the game that can have the 2 young guys grow. 

16 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Stability in the QB room is important, I'd draft a QB late too. But I'm a proponent of drafting one every year pretty much, keeps the position fresh and if you hit on one late you have a leveragable asset.

I think UDFA will be the way to go here. Maybe a Trace McSorely or an Eric Dungey. A guy that give it his all.

7 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

I think UDFA will be the way to go here. Maybe a Trace McSorely or an Eric Dungey. A guy that give it his all.

Tracy McSorley is definitely someone I can see being taken by the bills in the later rounds. He has a grit to him even though he isnt amazing he could be someone to battle it out with Barkley or a guy to be put on the Psquad.

Archived